The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-love. Pens take advantage of an awkward odd-man rush and Kennedy plants it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I will give a large amount of money to someone who brings a sign to a Canucks game that says "Luc Bourdon drove me here".

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I will give a large amount of money to someone who brings a sign to a Canucks game that says "Luc Bourdon drove me here".

Okay, I laughed a little.

I'm also sick.

Also. Preds are absolutely taking it to the Wings here in the first.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

While I'm normally a fan of sick jokes and making fun of dead people, the guy died way too young in an accident. Using it to get a rise out of nuck fans is only legitimizing Canucks hatred of Bruins fans.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

It was funny, you guys are just too sensitive..... thought I'd say it before someone else inevitably did. Poor taste, sir. Very poor.

Also, if playing with offsides rules turned on, pens go into the third leading 3-0.

oBIgzrL.png

Nashville has turned into a great hockey city. The fans are loud and there's a ton of yellow jerseys in the crowd. I would love to go to a game there one day.

San Jose and Nashville have shown that with a solid ownership and management hockey can work in warmer markets. For all the grief Bettmans gets over franchise locations he has gotten it right a few times.

I don't find it one bit annoying after the Preds score a goal.

Hey, Hey, Hey. YOU SUCK!

Now they just had. Howard, Howard. YOU SUCK!

You missed part of it.

Hey... Hey... Hey... You Suck! We're gonna beat the hell out of you! You! You, You, You!

Howard! Howard! You suck! It's all your fault! It's all your fault!

Not annoying when I'm actually rooting for Nashville. It was not fun last season... But Nashville really has embraced the Preds and it's kind of awesome. The entirely gold arena with the gold jerseys. Nice and loud. Definitely have to get out there soon.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I don't find it one bit annoying after the Preds score a goal.

Hey, Hey, Hey. YOU SUCK!

Now they just had. Howard, Howard. YOU SUCK!

You missed part of it.

Hey... Hey... Hey... You Suck! We're gonna beat the hell out of you! You! You, You, You!

Howard! Howard! You suck! It's all your fault! It's all your fault!

Not annoying when I'm actually rooting for Nashville. It was not fun last season... But Nashville really has embraced the Preds and it's kind of awesome. The entirely gold arena with the gold jerseys. Nice and loud. Definitely have to get out there soon.

Knew there was more to it, just couldn't piece it together. ^_^

Also. Flyers tie it!!!!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived