The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caps take 2-1 lead on a rocket wrist-shot from Semin on a questionable power-play. Crap.

Both powerplays for the Capitals have been absolute crap calls by the officials? Hooking, really? On Boychuk's, Brouwer still maintained possession of the puck after the very brief stick tap and there is no way a stick can go flying from Laich's hands the way Bergeron hit it. But hey, I guess when your ownership publicly complains about how the referees are favoring the Bruins (even though there's absolutely zero evidence of that) you tend to get your way....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Caps take 2-1 lead on a rocket wrist-shot from Semin on a questionable power-play. Crap.

Both powerplays for the Capitals have been absolute crap calls by the officials? Hooking, really? On Boychuk's, Brouwer still maintained possession of the puck after the very brief stick tap and there is no way a stick can go flying from Laich's hands the way Bergeron hit it. But hey, I guess when your ownership publicly complains about how the referees are favoring the Bruins (even though there's absolutely zero evidence of that) you tend to get your way....

This officiating has been terrible in this series. The most blatant was the non-call on the high sticking of Chara in Game 3 and then another one that should have given the Caps a power-play tonight. The Bruins also got kicked out of an enormous amount of face-offs. And way too many ticky-tack penalties have been called.

This officiating has been terrible in this series. The most blatant was the non-call on the high sticking of Chara in Game 3 and then another one that should have given the Caps a power-play tonight. The Bruins also got kicked out of an enormous amount of face-offs. And way too many ticky-tack penalties have been called.

Felger & Mazz said it best this afternoon, the Caps have been quietly complaining behind the scenes about the calls so we should expect the Bruins to be policed a bit tighter tonight.

As for getting thrown out of the face-offs, the Caps have been baiting the Bruins in the circle all series. They take the bait and get thrown out. Play your game, don't worry about how the other guy is lined up, shut up and don't retaliate. You can see it getting on their nerves every time.

Quite simply the most complete seven minutes of hockey I've seen the Bruins play this series and no goal. Got to put the bread in the basket boys.

Can I interest you in becoming a Blackhawks fan? You'll get the same experience, just with a different team.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Hey, power play Bruins.

Big chance here.

We don't pass enough. Hey let's correct that and pass too much. - Claude Julien at today's morning skate.

One more thing, grip it and rip it from the points if you're going to shoot, don't wait for a Cap to get in your lane THEN fire away. Beyond frustrating. 0-12.

One more thing, grip it and rip it from the points if you're going to shoot, don't wait for a Cap to get in your lane THEN fire away. Beyond frustrating. 0-12.

I'm hoarse from yelling shoot. Nobody likes to shoot. They wait, or then they inch their way closer and get blocked, or they pass to a guy who gets covered immediately.

sig-1.png

To our neighbors to the north: have any of the Canadian networks simulcast an NBC feed, where they have some sort of agreement? :flagcanada:

TSN has been using the NBC/FSN feeds for the Blues-Sharks series, as well as Devils-Panthers. CBC only uses their own production.

EDIT: Actually, looks like TSN is doing their own production for Blues-Sharks tonight. But I'm certain they picked up an NBC feed earlier in the series.

Archived