The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I feel a heart attack coming on.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Milan Lucic drives me crazy and I don't understand the undying love for him in Boston. He's highly overrated. At least four stupid passed to no one tonight. The entire squad played defeated for a majority of the second half of the game. If they come out like this again on Saturday, they can kiss the series goodbye. I'm confident they'll come out better.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Lucic need to promptly remove his head from his ass. Dumb play after dumb play... after dumb play. What the hell is wrong with this guy? Has he completely lost his game?

Not concerned with this loss. Completely outplayed the Caps in almost every facet of the game, they'll bounce back Saturday. The Capitals just don't look that good. Got to love playoff hockey, a hot goalie can lead you to the moon and back. Awesome story for Holtby, but man.. F him.

Holtby is a good goaltender, but Washington has gotten very lucky that he has played this well in lieu of Vokoun, who might never make a playoff start ever again.

That said, they get Backstrom back on Saturday, and the fool in me still remembers how lethal Washington is capable of being offensively. I said this series goes the distance, and I have no reason to retract that. In the end, I still think Boston advances, because they are better in all facets of the game. They don't have the explosive scoring, but their offensive balance is outstanding.

spacer.png

One player for the Bruins I have to give props to tonight was Benoit Pouliot. Probably the only one that was really playing with fire consistently in the second half. I think it was a mistake to not have him out there in the final minute.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

These Yotes/Hawks games are just truly not over until they are over. My god.

The Coyotes can dominate for 5-10 minute stretches, but all the Hawks need is a frantic 10-20 seconds and it all changes.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived