The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sport will kill me some day, but I love it so much.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Two incredible game-winning goals from Boedker Crawford. C'mon

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Can't do much more of this, especially if Crawford gives up another softer-than-puppy-crap goal.

You ok?

----

And St. Louis takes the lead! These past 5 minutes have gone swimmingly for me!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

If these series leads hold out, we'll be seeing #2 St. Louis vs. #8 Los Angeles and #3 Phoenix vs. #4 Nashville in the Western Conference Semifinals. All four teams have never won a Stanley Cup!

Meanwhile in the East, it is possible that three of the four series winners are teams that have never won a Cup (Ottawa, Washington, and Florida). Of course, both Pittsburgh and Philapdelphia have won before.

If these series leads hold out, we'll be seeing #2 St. Louis vs. #8 Los Angeles and #3 Phoenix vs. #4 Nashville in the Western Conference Semifinals.

I bet NBC would just love to see those two matchups. (/sarcasm)

Archived