The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

If these series leads hold out, we'll be seeing #2 St. Louis vs. #8 Los Angeles and #3 Phoenix vs. #4 Nashville in the Western Conference Semifinals. All four teams have never won a Stanley Cup!

Personally, I hope these happen for that very reason. I love the possibility of a first-time champ, in any sport.

Hell, Vancouver and San Jose have never won either. Didn't even realize that the Wings and 'Hawks were the only two West teams in the playoffs to have won the Cup.

Damn, only 17 of the 30 NHL teams even have a Cup.

6fQjS3M.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope for your sake she let as much weak garbage go through her legs as Crawford did.

This started my morning off right.

Nominatin'.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Hope for your sake she let as much weak garbage go through her legs as Crawford did.

Nominatin'.

Seconding.

Oh, that gets a second, but my Oprah joke doesn't? Just proof that "sex sells". :P

oBIgzrL.png

Nominatin'.

By all means, slap that ribbon on it...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Nominatin'.

Seconding.

Oh, that gets a second, but my Oprah joke doesn't? Just proof that "sex sells". :P

I'll third it! Even though it reduces me to garbage, I cannot deny the excellence of that post.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'll third it! Even though it reduces me to garbage, I cannot deny the excellence of that post.

So... did she let anything through her five hole?

I crashed the net, brought some heavy forecheck, and got into the goalie's head, but ultimately it's a 0-0 game.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I crashed the net, brought some heavy forecheck, and got into the goalie's head, but ultimately it's a 0-0 game.

Hopefully for you there's a Game 2 to be played.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Good idea starting off with the checking line. Time get your sniper out there to finish it off.

1zqy8ok.gif

Hopefully for you there's a Game 2 to be played.

The score wasn't settled in a shootout?

spacer.png

I'll just let this speak for itself.

My main thought after watching that was 'oh, they used the Robo-Pen jerseys?'

You know you're a CCSLC member when...

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

postofday.png

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived