The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless of controversy, the Flyers were still the better team for the second two periods. The Pens did not shut them down, missed chances (especially on the powerplay), and let them back into this game. Now comes the point where I pray they can come away with this one.

oBIgzrL.png

YAY PLAYOFFS!!

What a treat, huh? I knew these two series would be intense!

I'm just mad that the NHL put both of these series on at the same time on the same days. I know they dont have full control of that, but they could have tried. PIT/PHI and NSH/DET are easily going to be the best two series of this first round.

---

Preds really got lucky. Loose puck and three Preds dove into the crease to help Rinne out and block the shot.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I will give a large amount of money to someone who brings a sign to a Canucks game that says "Luc Bourdon drove me here".

Got any OJ jokes?

I don't want to offend anyone again.

Also, Shea Weber is a bit of a dirtbag after what he just did to Henrik Zetterberg.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Preds hold serve, but they're not invincible. Weber might get a game off for going after Zetterberg like that.

Flyers-Penguins, what a game that was.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Preds win! And as the buzzer sounds, Weber grabbed Zetterberg by the back of the head and shoved him into the dasher. Interesting to see if anything comes out of that.

Great two opening games. Go Canucks! All you need is one goal.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I will give a large amount of money to someone who brings a sign to a Canucks game that says "Luc Bourdon drove me here".

Got any OJ jokes?

Also, Shea Weber is a bit of a dirtbag after what he just did to Henrik Zetterberg.

Someone call Shanny. :censored:ing asshat.

Got any OJ jokes?

Don't worry, Weber is a high profile player on a Central division team, he'll get five games.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Got any OJ jokes?

Considering Shanny seems to only want to throw suspensions regarding incidents that could cause concussions, Weber might get a game or two.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived