2010: Chicago Blackhawks

2011: Boston Bruins

2012 Playoffs:

April 20: Detroit ousted by Nashville

April 22: Pittsburgh ousted by Philadelphia

April 23: Chicago ousted by Phoenix

April 25: Boston ousted by Washington

Updated! Go Caps Go! :hockeysmiley:

I just made a decent amount of pocket change thanks to this.

Here's an interesting pattern:

Stanley Cup Champions:

2008: Detroit Red Wings

2009: Pittsburgh Penguins

2010: Chicago Blackhawks

2011: Boston Bruins

2012 Playoffs:

April 20: Detroit ousted by Nashville

April 22: Pittsburgh ousted by Philadelphia

April 23: Chicago ousted by Phoenix

April 25: Boston ousted by Washington

Updated! Go Caps Go! :hockeysmiley:

I just made a decent amount of pocket change thanks to this.

You're quite welcome! I will PM you my home address so that you can send the check for royalty fees! :P

Some Bruins fans are bitching about goalie interference on the winner. It kinda-sorta looked like Knuble was in the crease. I really don't care. Go Sox. Go Preds. Go Celtics.

I'm interested to see what kind of golf logo people will come up with for the Bruins. The spokes replaced with clubs, perhaps? Maybe the alternate logo with the bear replaced with a golf bag?

It looked to me like goalie interference. Thomas got pushed back in the crease and this directly affected the attempted save.

Better get Alex Jones on the case

I have a lot of respect for the type of team the Bruins have and their fans, legit all across the board. That being said, this is a nice break for a Flyers team that I feel like wouldnt have matched well with Boston, and as an added bonus, will avoid the Rangers in the 2nd round. So far, so good...

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

I have a lot of respect for the type of team the Bruins have and their fans, legit all across the board. That being said, this is a nice break for a Flyers team that I feel like wouldnt have matched well with Boston, and as an added bonus, will avoid the Rangers in the 2nd round. So far, so good...

Hope you guys come out on top in the east. Eliminating Pittsburgh was the best moment of the season.

Some Bruins fans are bitching about goalie interference on the winner. It kinda-sorta looked like Knuble was in the crease. I really don't care. Go Sox. Go Preds. Go Celtics.

I'm interested to see what kind of golf logo people will come up with for the Bruins. The spokes replaced with clubs, perhaps? Maybe the alternate logo with the bear replaced with a golf bag?

It looked to me like goalie interference. Thomas got pushed back in the crease and this directly affected the attempted save.

Better get Alex Jones on the case

Please, no. That fat lard deserves to die an awful, horrible death.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I just realized: of the 6 teams onto the conference semifinals, 5 of them have never won the SC.

Yup, and as pointed out a few days ago, if the Senators and Panthers win tomorrow night, the Flyers will be the only team in the final 8 that has won a Cup, and that was 37 years ago

(in terms of personal drama) Weakest goal to end a playoff series since the ending of VAN-SJ in 2011.

Fixed

CHI-PHI was definitely weaker... though it was close. Van's ot goal was still exciting cause they were less than two minutes away from losing the game

Comme ça?

bear_golf_course.jpg

This gave me the giggles. Nicely done.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived