Your 2012 National Hockey Lockout Thread

Lee.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per the Flames' Facebook feed: "The Flames & Brent Sutter have reached a mutual agreement to conclude his coaching duties. In addition, assistant coach Dave Lowry will not have his contract renewed. Details here ~ http://bit.ly/HBsHMK "

I'm indifferent, miss the playoffs three times this is what happens. Sutter wasn't bad, he's best of Sutter's IMO.

Brent was the best player of the Sutters, certainly e was the best scorer.

SO for their next coach I see the Flames hiring Duane, Ron or Rich...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Bergeron, Backes and Datsyuk for the Selke

Eberle, Campbell and Moulson for the Byng

Nugent-Hopkins, Landeskog and Henrique for the Calder

---------------------------------------------------------

NHL Awards finalists schedule

Monday, April 23

Selke Trophy (top defensive forward) and Lady Byng Trophy (skill/sportsmanship)

Tuesday, April 24

Masterton Trophy (perseverance and dedication to hockey) and General Manager of the Year

Wednesday, April 25

Vezina Trophy (top goaltender)

Thursday, April 26

Norris Trophy (top defenseman)

Friday, April 27

Hart Trophy (most valuable player to his team)

Monday, April 30

Jack Adams Award (top head coach) and NHL Foundation Player Award (community service)

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Bergeron should absolutely get the Selke, but it will go to Datsyuk because Red Wings.

Nugent-Hopkins is my choice to win Calder, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Henrique or Landeskog takes it.

Lady Byng is wide open. No next to nothing about all the candidates.

spacer.png

Jonathan Quick needs VERY SERIOUS Vezina consideration, without his heroics I probably wouldn't be posting in the Rite of Spring thread.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Jonathan Quick needs VERY SERIOUS Vezina consideration, without his heroics I probably wouldn't be posting in the Rite of Spring thread.

There is no question that Quick will be a Vezina finalist. He's probably the favourite.

Quick, Lundqvist, Rinne.

All worthy winners in my eyes.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

There is no question that Quick will be a Vezina finalist. He's probably the favourite.

Quick, Lundqvist, Rinne.

Agreed. It could go any way between those 3.

Quick, Lundqvist, Rinne.

What about Marc-Andre Fleury?

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Please welcome the latest member signing up for a 6am tee-time:

blackhawks-logo.gif

Team needs:

-2nd line center

-better all around depth

-to cut Brunette, Morrison, and Kruger

-to fire Mike Kitchen

-a legit starting goalie

I honestly doubt any of those can be fixed in the offseason. 2012/13 should be just another patchwork roster of crappy veterans and rookies while Crawford and Emery do their thing.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Kipper's yours for the right return.

We'll give you Brendan Morrison in a sign-and-trade.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived