Best ballpark skylines?

Ark

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Campbell's Field (Camden Riversharks)

camden3.jpg

Thats a real stadium? This was on NCAA Baseball when EA Sports made it and I always played here

I still have that game and remember that ballpark! I had no idea it was real!!! Mind is kinda blown lol.

Being from Miam and going to Hurricanes games at the old Orange Bowl naturally my favorite skyline is the downtown skyline of Miami.

The Orange Bowl Skyline was amazing. Sitting in the upper deck during games it was really neat to look out at throughout the game.

OrangeBowl.9.jpg

Naturally I was glad to see that the new Marlins Ballpark was built to have views of the skyline as well.

20120403_Miami_Marlins_Park_2457.jpg

I just hope that they open the glass up enough of the time though so that you can see it really well.

I've always thought for a A ball club, the Greensboro Grasshoppers had a nice skyline view:

bigpic_145.jpg

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Being from Miam and going to Hurricanes games at the old Orange Bowl naturally my favorite skyline is the downtown skyline of Miami.

The Orange Bowl Skyline was amazing. Sitting in the upper deck during games it was really neat to look out at throughout the game.

OrangeBowl.9.jpg

Naturally I was glad to see that the new Marlins Ballpark was built to have views of the skyline as well.

20120403_Miami_Marlins_Park_2457.jpg

I just hope that they open the glass up enough of the time though so that you can see it really well.

As a note, you can't see the skyline from the upper deck.

6fQjS3M.png

Another Minor League field...

All-Star-Game-Parkview-Field-2010-Anna-Lynch-McClary-Photography.jpg

Parkview Field in Fort Wayne, IN. The park is awesome, especially the seats down the left field line. Nice view of the (small) downtown as well.

Is it just me, or does the star on the infield make it look like astroturf with big wrinkles in it?

Archived