Sign in to follow this  
Ark

Best ballpark skylines?

Campbell's Field (Camden Riversharks)

camden3.jpg

Thats a real stadium? This was on NCAA Baseball when EA Sports made it and I always played here

I still have that game and remember that ballpark! I had no idea it was real!!! Mind is kinda blown lol.

I've always liked Lindquist Field in Ogden, Utah.

GOPR0036.JPG

Also way back in the day, the Cubs former spring training home of Catalina Island.

cubs_catalina_2.jpg

Always though the Angels facility at Tempe Diablo Stadium was the best view in the Cactus League:

800px-Tempe_Diablo_Stadium.jpg

Being from Miam and going to Hurricanes games at the old Orange Bowl naturally my favorite skyline is the downtown skyline of Miami.

The Orange Bowl Skyline was amazing. Sitting in the upper deck during games it was really neat to look out at throughout the game.

OrangeBowl.9.jpg

Naturally I was glad to see that the new Marlins Ballpark was built to have views of the skyline as well.

20120403_Miami_Marlins_Park_2457.jpg

I just hope that they open the glass up enough of the time though so that you can see it really well.

I've always thought for a A ball club, the Greensboro Grasshoppers had a nice skyline view:

bigpic_145.jpg

Being from Miam and going to Hurricanes games at the old Orange Bowl naturally my favorite skyline is the downtown skyline of Miami.

The Orange Bowl Skyline was amazing. Sitting in the upper deck during games it was really neat to look out at throughout the game.

OrangeBowl.9.jpg

Naturally I was glad to see that the new Marlins Ballpark was built to have views of the skyline as well.

20120403_Miami_Marlins_Park_2457.jpg

I just hope that they open the glass up enough of the time though so that you can see it really well.

As a note, you can't see the skyline from the upper deck.

I'm very partial to Comerica, but I love Detroit architecture. The old, almost gothic style of some of the buildings. PNC is nice too, and San Diego because the buildings are so modernistic. St. Louis to an extent as well.

It's almost as if you're in the same park for all 3, looking during different timelines.

Richmond County Bank Ballpark

Staten Island, NY

p7100103.jpg

Another Minor League field...

All-Star-Game-Parkview-Field-2010-Anna-Lynch-McClary-Photography.jpg

Parkview Field in Fort Wayne, IN. The park is awesome, especially the seats down the left field line. Nice view of the (small) downtown as well.

Is it just me, or does the star on the infield make it look like astroturf with big wrinkles in it?

I've always thought for a A ball club, the Greensboro Grasshoppers had a nice skyline view:

bigpic_145.jpg

I frequent this stadium atleast 10 times a year and it is a beautiful park.

Been mentioned, but not shown:

Busch Stadium... III

BuschStadium-729179.jpg

Busch Stadium... III

What is the white, domed building in the backgound?

Busch Stadium... III

What is the white, domed building in the backgound?

I assume you're referring to the old courthouse.

The%20Old%20Courthouse.jpg

I don't think its the best, but it isnt a bad view of a city skyline at Minute Maid Park. The park was built on the east side of downtown which doesnt offer a view of the more pleasant looking buildings and skyline.

c0ee.jpg