2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

Black is their traditional clash kit,usually mixed in with some type of green. These look pretty good to me. Their hone kits are posted earlier in the thread.

Celtic don't really have a traditional clash colour, they've worn various shades of green, yellow, black, white, over recent years. Black certaiy isn't out of character for Celtic, as a clash kit.

I'd just prefer more green (or, since it's an anniversary season, a throwback to this or this).

EDIT: Didn't see Don Kay's post. That little effect would make it a million times better if it was on the outside rather than the inside (if I'm understanding Still Mighty's post correctly)

Anywho, Arsenal looks frigging fantastic.

spacer.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually liking it, especially that the sleeve and collar trim is navy blue, not black. Long sleeve is cool, too. They didn't displace the stripes at the bottom of the sleeves and actually left them at the same location as the short sleeve.

Arsenal12long.jpg

Arsenal12home.jpg

I can definitely get used to seeing Clint Dempsey in those kits ;)

Two teams in the same league with the same sponsor? Is that common?

Speaking of MLS, I noticed that "Sporting KC" wore the dark blue jerseys last weekend. To my knowledge this is the first time they haven't gone monochrome (home or road), and first time they haven't worn the light blue at home.

538788_10150823791117042_45625502041_9639748_281486637_n.jpg

Actually, it is decently common amongst archrivals. Both Old Firm clubs in Scotland have the same sponsor, now Tennent's, as companies would fear they'd lose too much revenue from the rival team's fans.

6fQjS3M.png

Speaking of MLS, I noticed that "Sporting KC" wore the dark blue jerseys last weekend. To my knowledge this is the first time they haven't gone monochrome (home or road), and first time they haven't worn the light blue at home.

538788_10150823791117042_45625502041_9639748_281486637_n.jpg

Nice look.

Actually, it is decently common amongst archrivals. Both Old Firm clubs in Scotland have the same sponsor, now Tennent's, as companies would fear they'd lose too much revenue from the rival team's fans.

Almost every team in Portugal's top flight have BES (Portugese bank) on the back of the jersey. Other than these two examples I can't think of another. MLS used to control sponsorship to make sure all their sponsors got some love. Now teams can do their own deal as long as MLS approves it.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I think if KC were to fill in those crest stripes like a rainbow, it'd greatly enhance the crest's look as well as tie in with team history. Every concept I've seen with some rainbow idea worked beautifully and really stood out on the kits. It's too bad KC didn't give it a go, it'd be quite the easy fix with that crest.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I think if KC were to fill in those crest stripes like a rainbow, it'd greatly enhance the crest's look as well as tie in with team history. Every concept I've seen with some rainbow idea worked beautifully and really stood out on the kits. It's too bad KC didn't give it a go, it'd be quite the easy fix with that crest.

I agree and a return to Wiz (not Wizards) would be great.

577260_10150813893802746_7724542745_9948241_1511608121_n.jpg

In 1878, Manchester was at the heart of the industrial revolution. Steel factories and cotton mills dominated the skyline. This was the year England?s most successful team was born. 134 years on, Manchester United celebrates its proud heritage by launching the Gingham Collection.

Those KC colors are just awful. Mostly it's the pale, pale, pale baby blue that kills it for me. Plus the Wizards used to have a nice bright blue with white shorts combination that looked great.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

In 1878, Manchester was at the heart of the industrial revolution. Steel factories and cotton mills dominated the skyline. This was the year England?s most successful team was born. 134 years on, Manchester United celebrates its proud heritage by launching the Gingham Collection.

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The old Portland Tuxedo, eh?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least it's not a shock and we've known what they'll look like for months. The red isn't bad but I think the blue looks pretty awful

Manchester-City-icon.png

I doubt that blue is real. It's been a long time since United has repeated a clash color.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived