2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

Hate the Arsenal with a passion, but this isn't terrible.

Also, am I the only one who thinks the French flag-esque stripes are quite fitting pour l'Arsenal?

Lol yeah it's fairly apropos. Maybe next year they'll just have the word DENCH down the side of the shorts.

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate the Arsenal with a passion, but this isn't terrible.

Also, am I the only one who thinks the French flag-esque stripes are quite fitting pour l'Arsenal?

Looks more like the Dutch flag to me..........it was clearly to entice RVP to stick around.

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

You know what? I'm really starting to like that Man U shirt. And normally, I'm not one for goaltender kits, but I'm considering picking up this Man U one. Green gingham pattern. Perfect St. Patrick's Day wear haha.

And I bet these shirts will be HUGE in the lumberjack community :lol:

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

That jersey creator is fun. Wish they had that for all the clubs, contest or no contest. Here's my go at it:

galaxy3rd.png

It's loosely inspired by this old set:

Aztecs%2071%20Home%20Jersey%20Chris%20Dangerfield_small.JPGAztecs%2081%20Home%20Luis%20Fernando%202.jpg

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Just to hark back to the converstation on Premier League numbers, Chelsea's gold trimmed jersey, whcih they were wearing for the first time today, appears to have white numbers on, at least today. Frankly it looked a bit odd, gold trim on and detail on the front, white on the back.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

No pics as I'm on my mobile, but City wore their usual home top with the gold champions patches and all players wore "CHAMPIONS 12" on the back in gold during their trophy presentation. Regarding the game, what an incredibly dramatic finish for City.

That jersey creator is fun. Wish they had that for all the clubs, contest or no contest. Here's my go at it:

galaxy3rd.png

Take away the ghost sash and it's perfect.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

contrary to the blue/red hoops of the previously-leaked Gunners new away kit, here is a newer leak (likely more accurate):

arsenal-12-13-nike-away-football-shirt-leaked-b.jpg

it's not too bad...though i hope those are royal blue hoops, not purple, as it looks like with that lighting.

that seems like it'd be a keepers shirt to me

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

contrary to the blue/red hoops of the previously-leaked Gunners new away kit, here is a newer leak (likely more accurate):

it's not too bad...though i hope those are royal blue hoops, not purple, as it looks like with that lighting.

Do not like. The other one was fantastic.

that seems like it'd be a keepers shirt to me

I know their keeper wears short sleeves, but are his slim cut like the nike field players and do they have the laser cut holes? I don't remember either on his shirts from this past season.

Looks legit. Here is a link to the matching jacket: http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/products/product_details.aspx?pid=104886

Do not like. The other one was fantastic.

This. That's fugly.

spacer.png

That Arsenal top is fuglyyyy. Hopefully the other one turns out to be right.

And here's what appears to be Manchester United's secondary shirt. Not feeling it at first sight. Reminds me of what the USWNT nurse outfits. Tonal black badge and red trim.

MANUTD12away.jpg

MANUTD12awayintro.jpg

That Arsenal top is fuglyyyy. Hopefully the other one turns out to be right.

And here's what appears to be Manchester United's secondary shirt. Not feeling it at first sight. Reminds me of what the USWNT nurse outfits. Tonal black badge and red trim.

MANUTD12away.jpg

MANUTD12awayintro.jpg

I'd like it if the trim was a little shorter. I like the black badge. Reminds me of the 2001 Umbro aways.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived