2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

I actually like those a bit. I was half-expecting something really gaudy like UA's college football messes, but these are surprisingly restrained.

If Paul Lukas gave any serious consideration to soccer uniforms on his blog, he'd have a field day with these. He complains when Nike puts one logo on a uniform.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy that Tottenham Hotspur has pretty simple kits from Under Armour for the first year. I think the sublimated backs are really unnecessary, but hopefully they won't be too dark. The third is horrible, but we won't see it often at all. I'm still kind of worried that Under Armour is just transitioning for a couple years with simple designs and will then come out with something pretty out there.

I was thinking about that too. I still fully expect, though, that the home kits will remain relatively tame no matter what. We may see more liberties taken with the aways and thirds.

That's what I would expect too. I'm actually adjusting to the Manchester united homes. It'll be easy to tell authentic Nike jerseys from knock offs!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I don't like the third. All I hear in my head is:

And it's Newcastle Hotspur, Newcastle Hotspur FC...

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I quite like the whole Spurs set. The thirds are fine, not traditional Spurs, but I'm fine with companies taking liberties with third kits. And Spurs have enough history in all White for that not to be an issue.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I like what I see out of Tottenham's new kits. I was considering getting their traditional white jersey for next season after adopting them as my EPL team this past season, but those navy ones look really nice that I think I'll get that one instead

I bought the home and third jerseys from this season once they went on sale. If I were to buy any of these, it would be a toss up between the home and aways. I think I need to see actual images of the REAL thing before making a fulle judgement. My biggest question is how much the patterns on the backs of the two shirts will be sublimated.

gYH2mW9.png

Not a 2012-13 kit but I first saw Juventus' current clash kit today

Pink-Juventus-Away-Kit-2011-12.jpg

That's one ugly ass jersey. Pink+ huge star on the front+ beveled numbers= :puke:

I love the pink/black combo but wished they would have done it to their primary kit with the black and white stripes. Black and pink stripes would be awesome.

Absolutely no way ever that Juve changes from black and White stripes as their home kit. Ever.

No, no, no. Not change their home kit, that is sacred. I mean have their away kit be the same as the home but with pink replacing the white.

Not a 2012-13 kit but I first saw Juventus' current clash kit today

Pink-Juventus-Away-Kit-2011-12.jpg

That's one ugly ass jersey. Pink+ huge star on the front+ beveled numbers= :puke:

I love the pink/black combo but wished they would have done it to their primary kit with the black and white stripes. Black and pink stripes would be awesome.

Absolutely no way ever that Juve changes from black and White stripes as their home kit. Ever.

No, no, no. Not change their home kit, that is sacred. I mean have their away kit be the same as the home but with pink replacing the white.

Fair enough, not sure black and pink stripes would be enough of a contrast to the black and white mind.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Man City 12/13 home kit?

CITY12leaked.jpg

I really hope this isn't it. That blacked-out crest looks terrible, but they've been hinting at something like this throughout the entire season on their twitter page, so this really might be it. :(

Man City 12/13 home kit?

CITY12leaked.jpg

If so...tis lookin' good. Umbro always keeps it classy and simple.

I don't know much about Man City's crest. Are those stars indicative of championships? Will it need to be updated now?

Man City 12/13 home kit?

CITY12leaked.jpg

I don't know much about Man City's crest. Are those stars indicative of championships? Will it need to be updated now?

No, they're not. They're decorative like the stars on the USSF's crest.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Man City 12/13 home kit?

CITY12leaked.jpg

The difference (that most people can't seem to grasp) is that those stars are on the crest, not over.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Man City 12/13 home kit?

CITY12leaked.jpg

The difference (that most people can't seem to grasp) is that those stars are on the crest, not over.

Finally someone that gets it.

Man City 12/13 home kit?

CITY12leaked.jpg

Though now they coincidentally match up with City's number of Premier League titles

Manchester-City-icon.png

Archived