2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bolton have switched to adidas following relegation, however they will still play at the Reebok. Kinda weird but not any different than Chicago playing at Toyota Park while wearing Honda as their kit sponsor. I wondered what would happen to Bolton when adidas bought Reebok, now I know.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Does anybody know what the patch Juventus was wearing for the coppa Italia was? It was black and in the middle of the chest.

Juventus will have a special patch commemorating Alessandro Del Piero?s final game for the club in the Coppa Italia Final tomorrow night.

The captain is set to make his last appearance in the Bianconeri shirt almost 19 years after his debut against Foggia.

To mark the occasion, the Juve players will have a special patch sewn on to their jerseys in Sunday night?s Coppa Italia clash with Napoli.

The patch includes the dates of his first and last games, 12 September 1993 ? May 20 2012, plus the phrase ?One love.?

C_27_articolo_82599_immagineprincipale-300x179.jpg

Does anybody know what the patch Juventus was wearing for the coppa Italia was? It was black and in the middle of the chest.

Juventus will have a special patch commemorating Alessandro Del Piero?s final game for the club in the Coppa Italia Final tomorrow night.

The captain is set to make his last appearance in the Bianconeri shirt almost 19 years after his debut against Foggia.

To mark the occasion, the Juve players will have a special patch sewn on to their jerseys in Sunday night?s Coppa Italia clash with Napoli.

The patch includes the dates of his first and last games, 12 September 1993 ? May 20 2012, plus the phrase ?One love.?

C_27_articolo_82599_immagineprincipale-300x179.jpg

Thank you, I was watching the gameAand had no idea what that patch was.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

He's been playing for Juventus almost my entire life. What an amazing accomplishment to be able to play professionally not only for 19 years, but with the same club.

But I don't understand what the Image on the patch is?

If you look carefully it's a face made up of Del Pierro's initials. The A is upside down as the smile.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Bolton have switched to adidas following relegation, however they will still play at the Reebok. Kinda weird but not any different than Chicago playing at Toyota Park while wearing Honda as their kit sponsor. I wondered what would happen to Bolton when adidas bought Reebok, now I know.

That wasn't the Fire's shirt sponsor, though. That was a league-wide thing.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

CHICAGO FIRE 2006

Fairly certain Chicago still wore the Honda sponsor patch on the backs of their jerseys for the first year at Toyota Park.

patriotssignature.png

Not all that weird considering Adidas owns Reebok.

Also, that Lille crest is just in time for the team moving to their new 50k stadium this summer.

Barca:

Nike_Better_Worldv1337679943.jpg

"The design of the home kit is a metaphor for the club's philosophy, where youngsters come through the youth academy to form a team with big players from outside the club.

The collar of the jersey is read, with the Catalan flag displayed on the outside, while the slogan 'Mes que un club' is printed on the inside in a font inspired by Catalan architecture."

photo_m2a_equipv1337682508.jpg

"Barcelona's new away kit is a combination of bright yellow and orange, a radiant combination to celebrate the club's vibrant style of play.

The yellow and orange parts merge to pay tribute to the mixture of culture, art, and style of architecture in the Catalan capital. "

"The design of the home kit is a metaphor...

a metaphor...

a metaphor...

metaphor...

I dont know why, but I liked the shirt until the moment I read that. If they wanna stick with the metaphor then shouldn't the bigger dots just be ?'s...or (looking ahead) I suppose ₧'s...

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

CHICAGO FIRE 2006

Fairly certain Chicago still wore the Honda sponsor patch on the backs of their jerseys for the first year at Toyota Park.

And Honda sponsored the league until 2007.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived