2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

home.JPG

away.JPG

City's primary and clash jerseys for next year.

Clash is gorgeous, primary, not so much.

EDIT: And you'd think they'd stick with the gold following their Premier League championship.

spacer.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FC Dallas is wearing there new blue jerseys for the first time, and they do not look very good with the combo of grey shorts.

Sorry this was the best pic I could get

wfsag.png

It would look better if that clash was solid blue.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

They should be required to do something other than (color)/white hoops on their change, given that their primary is red/white hoops.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

It seems as though Umbro has acquired a great design ethic from Nike following the acquisition. Those kits are gorgeous.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Here's a look at the lady Yanks trying on their kits, and noting how they will match the men's team for the first time.

TECHNICALLY it will be the first time they wear the same kits under Nike. Prior to 1994, the men and women had the same kits as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The Norway kits look great. It kind of ties the flag into the shirt without going overboard with it. Umbro really makes some classy kits.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Wow, Norway looks awesome! In the past, Umbro has gone ultra modern with them and it has only looked ok...nothing special. These have a classic look to them that really works. I really hope they use gold numbers, I think the gold outlined in white numbers look oddly good with Norway's colors. Hopefully this kit will be easier to obtain than past ones. I haven't bought one since around 2006 or 2007. I also wish they would use something different then their flag as a crest

maehl.png

Archived