2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was their third jersey, though. Their normal clash jersey this past season was black.

every white jersey they've worn since 2001 has been a "third" shirt.

Nope, 2003-4 clash kit was white

chelsea200304away400.jpg

All time Chelsea "legend" Juan Sebastian Veron fifth on the bottom.

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

That was their third jersey, though. Their normal clash jersey this past season was black.

every white jersey they've worn since 2001 has been a "third" shirt.

Nope, 2003-4 clash kit was white

chelsea200304away400.jpg

All time Chelsea "legend" Juan Sebastian Veron fifth on the bottom.

And a young John Terry top left, and Marcel Desailly one in from the top right. Could be Frank Lampard next to Desailly and Wayne Bridge holding the pennant. Damien Duff and Glen Johnson also in there.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

It appears the Dutch have replaced their low-density dot matrix numbers with solid black ones. Visibility seemed to be an issue with them, too.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

It appears the Dutch have replaced their low-density dot matrix numbers with solid black ones. Visibility seemed to be an issue with them, too.

They don't look solid to me, darker, but not solid.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

This.

This.

The black hem stripe is a subtle but amazing addition. If it has been there for years then ignore this post.

This.

The black hem stripe is a subtle but amazing addition. If it has been there for years then ignore this post.

Ha never noticed that, good catch!

This.

Ha never noticed that, good catch!

I liked the black hem a lot too. I thought it would've looked great on the bottom of the shorts too. They're my favorite kit so far no question.

Grunge-Logos.png

I dunno; England still looks odd in all-white, especially with red printing. Their number font is definitely a downgrade from what they used to use.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I dunno; England still looks odd in all-white, especially with red printing. Their number font is definitely a downgrade from what they used to use.

+1. France looks great, I especially like the light blue highlights. England looks ok, but isn't great. The red stripes at the top of the socks are a good start, a little more red trim and just a touch of blue somewhere (crest, collar) would look great.

Grunge-Logos.png

+1. France looks great, I especially like the light blue highlights. England looks ok, but isn't great. The red stripes at the top of the socks are a good start, a little more red trim and just a touch of blue somewhere (crest, collar) would look great.

England need some blue in there somewhere, and France's blue is a touch too dark, and they need red in there. Nike (and umbro) need to stop messing with tradition for its own marketing needs.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

England need some blue in there somewhere, and France's blue is a touch too dark, and they need red in there. Nike (and umbro) need to stop messing with tradition for its own marketing needs.

The FA and the FFF have the final say in what they wear on the field so they should take some of the blame-- I'm sure Nike/umbro dont just say here's what we made take it or leave it.

The FA and the FFF have the final say in what they wear on the field so they should take some of the blame-- I'm sure Nike/umbro dont just say here's what we made take it or leave it.

I tend to think you are being a bit naive their. I think given the size of the contracts involved, Nike and by extension Umbro, can do pretty much what they want. 'Having the final say' pretty much is something like being given a very limited choice within a marketing strategy, in this case.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I tend to think you are being a bit naive their. I think given the size of the contracts involved, Nike and by extension Umbro, can do pretty much what they want. 'Having the final say' pretty much is something like being given a very limited choice within a marketing strategy, in this case.

and that is why they should take some of the blame for giving into the marketing. There have been plenty of cases where public outcry has changed marketing strategies..Poland comes to mind as I'm watching them now.......

Amazing as always for Atletico:

ATLMA12home-1.jpg

Why cant Barca look that good?

Because Barca's kits are far more likely to be counterfeited and therefore need to be proofed against that. (Though personally I think the Barca's new look is actually going to turn into a modern day classic!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I didn't like how France looked at all. It just isn't a French look with the gold trims and numbers. Needs the red/white/blue motif in there somewhere.

You know the whole clashing shorts issue has gone too far when England are wearing all white and France are wearing all blue. It's 2012, we aren't watching in black and white, we're all watching on digital television at a minimum, we can tell white shirts/blue shorts apart from blue shirts/white shorts.

liverpool-1.png

Archived