2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So ribery's jersey ripped in the Spain France game and they go him a replacement before the half was over. I guess they had a press in the locker room or something because they got his name and number. Kinda cool.

I think they usually have at least 2 for each player in the event something like this happens. And I can't speak for other teams, but I know the USSF has a heat press guy employed that has to press the kits before the game.

http://mnt-ussoccer.blogspot.com/2008/10/jersey-factory.html

idbuv4.jpg

flikd1.jpg

So ribery's jersey ripped in the Spain France game and they go him a replacement before the half was over. I guess they had a press in the locker room or something because they got his name and number. Kinda cool.

Most professionals will change shirts at half time anyway. If I remember correctlynEngland players are supplied with 4 jerseys for each game, 2 each long and short sleeved.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

New Bolton kits...swicthed to Adidas.

Bolton12.jpg

I can't stand the colored armpits/Bronco stripes, and I really dislike those slashes at the end of the three stripes that they've put on a bunch of teams.

Same here. Nobody said it was a great kit, but it is a HUGE improvement.

I see what you mean. Googling 'bolton jersey' gives me the idea that their recent kit history has been all kinds of awful.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I see what you mean. Googling 'bolton jersey' gives me the idea that their recent kit history has been all kinds of awful.

Oh yeah, it's bad.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Not bad, if a bit plain. The "FC" looks out of place tucked under the monogram--which is quite nice. On the shirts, I think the monogram on its own would look a ton better than the full roundel.

Not a fan of the white shorts with those shirts, mind you. Oh, and would it kill ya to use hooped socks with hooped shirts? Talk about missing an opportunity.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

That crest is great, but the kits are a bit underwhelming IMO. I'm usually a big fan of hoops, but with a crest as clean and simple as that, I think a shirt with less going on would compliment it better.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

0,,10280~10980806,00.jpg

Here is a teaser of Southampton's kit for next season. Hmmm it has red sleeves!! Rumours are that it will either be mainly red with thinner white stripes, or something similar to this

pr_230.JPG

It would be quite interesting to see something resembles the new Barca kit, which whilst not universally popular, I quite like, and is better in person than in the photos!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

FC Dallas may be announcing a new jersey sponsor tomorrow. In January, Pizza Hut Park became FC Dallas Stadium. FCD say that they will be announcing something regarding a sponsor tomorrow. I sure hope its not a jersey sponsor, I love how FCD is one of just 4 remaining teams without a kit sponsor.

http://www.fcdallas.com/news/2012/06/major-sponsorship-announcement-wednesday-10-am

And the rest of the league loves how it puts them at a competitive disadvantage and makes them an even easier punchline.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

FC Dallas may be announcing a new jersey sponsor tomorrow. In January, Pizza Hut Park became FC Dallas Stadium. FCD say that they will be announcing something regarding a sponsor tomorrow. I sure hope its not a jersey sponsor, I love how FCD is one of just 4 remaining teams without a kit sponsor.

http://www.fcdallas.com/news/2012/06/major-sponsorship-announcement-wednesday-10-am

If they're gonna go the route of no sponsor, I'd prefer the plain front look (like the Colorado Rapids) than the team name on the chest. I've always thought that was so corny.

Even a ridiculously colored sponsor logo like Bimbo looks better than the team name. When a well place and colored sponsor logo is added to a shirt, it makes it looks much better than without in my opinion. I dislike all the empty space that the plain shirts leave in front.

Archived