2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something we haven't seen from the US team yet. White shorts do exist in the new set (even though they have never been worn by the full team or made available for sale). Here is a shot of a recent u17 match wearing the new home kit matched with white shorts. You can see they're still using the old number font. I guess you could imagine how it would look with the new numbers. Appears to be solid white (to match the solid navy primary shorts). Actually not a fan of this combo, tbh. Too much white for me. I don't like how the colors are red/white heavy. I like the mix of red, white, blue the way the kit is usually worn. Or, I like a heavy dose of red/blue like last year's third kits. This isn't a bad look by any means, just not my favorite...though I do think the white shorts would look nice with the navy away kit.

AwNKfeGCAAEyRTI.jpg

The US definitely looks better wearing white/blue/white. The all-white look in 2010 was the first time in a long time that the US hadn't worn blue shorts with a white jersey regularly. The red/white stripes with the blue shorts looks really good.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

AC Milan Away and 3rd jerseys ;

maillots-2012-2013-ac-milan-.jpeg

Like the away but not same feeling for the 3rd :/

Is that black shirt for the referees? lol. Or is it just me picturing a pocket holding that adidas logo?

ATM12.jpg

these look so slick, it hurts!

No doubt. That's one of the best full uniform sets in any sport for years.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I hadn't noticed the back of the Liverpool 3rd socks before I saw this picture:

article-2168700-13EE1B07000005DC-405_306x423.jpg

All I can think of is how distracting that is gonna be on TV. Flashes of white every now and again as players turn etc.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

All I can think of is how distracting that is gonna be on TV. Flashes of white every now and again as players turn etc.

And it seems that in EPL games, teams avoid wearing the same color cocks. What will teams with navy or white socks do against this disaster? (Of course, the other team would be the home team in that scenario and not required to change).

And it seems that in EPL games, teams avoid wearing the same color cocks. What will teams with navy or white socks do against this disaster? (Of course, the other team would be the home team in that scenario and not required to change).

Thank christ this is a 3rd kit so will probably only be used a handful of times. If it were my decision I would count these as white from a refereeing standpoint. As that is the reason for different colour socks, so that the referee can distinguish between players in a challenge. Just a shame that I'll have to put up with seeing all the scallies wearing them all year.

Marseille away. Stunning, just stunning.

New-Marseille-Away-Shirt-2012.jpg

OM-Exterieur-Maillot-2013.jpg

My first thought was Holland away kit as they have had light blue away kits before now.

That being said I love the retro feel this has, especially given the style of the home and 3rd kits this year.

Archived