2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, the back totally ruins that navy jersey. What were they thinking?

Oh, wait, it's Under Armour.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I did happen to see a youth replica jersey on Spurs' Facbook page with the numbers on the back. The chevron pattern isn't NEARLY as visible on the replica shirt. I'll still be holding judgement until I see a game.

gYH2mW9.png

The MLS will wear black jerseys against Chelsea. Gold or white would have been better.

I believe it's actually a REALLY dark navy. It looks black from a far, but it's listed as navy and appears to be a dark dark navy in person.

I really don't understand the neon green accents on the jersey, since neon green isn't a Union team color or in the ASG logo. But I learned long ago to not try to make sense of the MLS (or adidas for that matter)...

I think you guys are overreacting about the chevrons on the back of the Tottenham clash kit. They stick out now because their is no number or NOB, when in reality I think it will be a rather simple design quirk.

My brother in law was wearing the Spurs away shirt last night, and the chevrons are pretty bad, I don't think names and numbers will do anything to improve that look. But it's only from the back, from the front it's a good shirt!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Starting this upcoming season, BVB, the current Bundesliga champs, will switch from Kappa to Puma. This is Puma's video of the uniform reveal (which starts at 5:15).

EDIT: Here is Marco Reus in the new kit:

Marco-Reus-Dortmund-2012-Jersey.jpg

More pics here: http://www.footballkitnews.com/6431/new-dortmund-kit-12-13-puma-borussia-dortmund-bvb-2012-2013-home-away-third-jerseys/

That just looks BAD. The road shirt's actually pretty nice (I love that template), but the home shirt is just horrible.

6fQjS3M.png

Very cool tidbit here about Liverpool:

Will there be any differences between the replica and the authentic or player issue versions of the kit? If so, what will they be?

There is no difference whatsoever; we wanted to create a truly authentic replica product for fans.

http://footballfashion.org/wordpress/2012/07/19/interview-with-liverpools-201213-home-kit-designer/

Starting this upcoming season, BVB, the current Bundesliga champs, will switch from Kappa to Puma. This is Puma's video of the uniform reveal (which starts at 5:15).

EDIT: Here is Marco Reus in the new kit:

Marco-Reus-Dortmund-2012-Jersey.jpg

More pics here: http://www.footballkitnews.com/6431/new-dortmund-kit-12-13-puma-borussia-dortmund-bvb-2012-2013-home-away-third-jerseys/

That just looks BAD. The road shirt's actually pretty nice (I love that template), but the home shirt is just horrible.

It has the same collar as Italy's Euro jersey.

Those look like those nurse's uniform-looking tops Nike did up for the US women's team a year or two back.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived