2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those numbers are way too huge. Looks like a semi pro team. And I don't think that agency looking font fits arsenal. I think something closer to the premier league numbers would suit them better and match their logo better.

Wagner is that dude a reliable source? Would be cool to see a throwback.

Those numbers are way too huge. Looks like a semi pro team. And I don't think that agency looking font fits arsenal. I think something closer to the premier league numbers would suit them better and match their logo better.

Yeah, he's usually pretty legit. He runs this site: http://todosobrecamisetas.blogspot.com/

How about those red numbers in the EPL font? I would like to see that, maybe on TV wouldn't look that good, but it's an interesting combination.

US women are playing minus the US soccer crest. They are wearing blank shirts rather than the horrible USA crest that most other Nike uniforms will have on them.

Olympic rules prohibit national federation crests on uniforms, for some reason.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

US women are playing minus the US soccer crest. They are wearing blank shirts rather than the horrible USA crest that most other Nike uniforms will have on them.

I remember there was one game last Olympics for the men's team where they literally taped over the crest.

la_u_wynne_200.jpg

It would be nice if they would simply use the flag in place of the crest. It looks bare.

Or the IOC could just get rid of that ridiculous rule.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Yeah, he's usually pretty legit. He runs this site: http://todosobrecamisetas.blogspot.com/

Yeah i didnt realize he ran that when i posted that. I know they tend to leak new kits pretty early so theyre pretty reliable.

Olympic rules prohibit national federation crests on uniforms, for some reason.

If the rule proscribes using federation crests, Nike should come up with a unique US Olympic soccer crest to place there. They could even use their "Don't Tread" logo from a few years back. It would better than the blank space.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

I think it's because the teams are meant to be representing the nation, not the federation.

It's not like the federations are separate from the countries, though. That's a ridiculous rule. Teams don't represent their federations in the World Cup, they represent their countries.

Then again, we've already established that the IOC has conceded the high ground when it comes to advertising and branding anyway.

The Olympic Teams represent their respective Olympic Committees, and thus, not their soccer federations. Hence why Team GB can have their crest and the US women can't.

This sort of applied for hockey as well, but team Canada was still allowed to use a much smaller version of the Hockey Canada logo on their sleeve.

Archived