2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

Each player gets a complimentary lap around the Top Gear test track.

Also, a theory that General Motors may have had instant buyer's remorse on the deal. And what are the odds we see the Chevrolet wordmark with (I assume) Chinese translation on the front of Man U's shirts? I'm thinking quite high.

I doubt he was fired for that. It's not like he could've just signed off on that by himself. And GM had a relationship with United for 6 weeks or so before signing the deal, so they obviously had a little time to figure out what it was worth to them. I doubt they paid 2x what AON did, but that kind of advertising is much more valuable to them than AON as a lot more potential Chevrolet customers will see these pics than AON customers.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me that adores these?

Home

Lazio1.jpg

Away

Lazio2.jpg

Third

Lazio3.jpg

Simple and elegant

The shorts look like something a boxer would wear.

I don't like the contrast waistband, but the rest are nice.

The shorts look like something a boxer would wear.

I don't like the contrast waistband, but the rest are nice.

I think it'll be mostly hidden as most players dont tend to tuck their shirts in nowadays. Even if not, it'll only really have the same effect as most of the new Nike shirts have with their different colour band at the bottom.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Eh, the Macron wordmark kinda ruins the look, which is overall okay.

Plus, it's Lazio; it's hard to like anything about them.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

That is how the blue shirt should be worn. I'm still not a huge fan of it, but it looks a ton better with the white shorts.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I'm not sure why, exactly, but I love the South African women's Olympic team's kits:

471596_m21.jpg

Reminds me of the Ground Round color scheme.

ground%20round%20logo_full.jpeg

:censored:, now I'm hungry.

Edit: Apparently the Ground Round's still in business? Had no idea. All the locations near me closed. Thought they went out of business like 10 years ago.

Anyway, yeah Ive always liked the color scheme the restaurant and the RSA womens team share. Snazzy looking kits.

Does Nike make the material on the US women's jerseys show their, ahem, nipples on purpose? It seems they're visible in just about every picture I've seen since the last World Cup! That can't be accidental.

Sex sells.

Does Nike make the material on the US women's jerseys show their, ahem, nipples on purpose? It seems they're visible in just about every picture I've seen since the last World Cup! That can't be accidental.

I'll be honest...I watch an ungodly amount of footy...but I hadn't even noticed this until you pointed it out. I'm suddenly conflicted by my priorities in life. :P

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

I blame the sports bra maker. Put some extra padding on those things now that Nike has started making tight jerseys.

Archived