2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

I'll admit I prefer when Newcastle looks like they have white stripes on a black shirt rather than the other way around. And Arsenal didn't look *that* bad.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool's jersey looks very awkward without the proper crest on the front. That was a terrible design decision by Warrior.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Liverpool's jersey looks very awkward without the proper crest on the front. That was a terrible design decision by Warrior.

I guarantee that wasn't Warrior - Liverpool fans have been clamoring for that for years.

Really? I thought I read somewhere that fans were pissed because they relegated the memorial crest to the back of the jersey.

Sorry, I just have a hard time seeing a company primarily known for outfitting lax bros making smart decisions with a classic jersey.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'll admit I prefer when Newcastle looks like they have white stripes on a black shirt rather than the other way around. And Arsenal didn't look *that* bad.

Agreed on both counts.

I was thinking something looked off with the Newcastle shirt but couldn't place exactly what, you summed it up perfectly.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

I guarantee that wasn't Warrior - Liverpool fans have been clamoring for that for years.

Really? I thought I read somewhere that fans were pissed because they relegated the memorial crest to the back of the jersey.

Sorry, I just have a hard time seeing a company primarily known for outfitting lax bros making smart decisions with a classic jersey.

A lot of people would think the simple bird crest is the 'proper' crest, and that the current kit is far more 'classic' than anything adidas or reebok have come up with for Liverpool in the last 20 years.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Yes, and most of those people are Liverpool fans.

I'd be thrilled if my Gunners reverted to a simple cannon over the heart, saving the over-designed badge for other applications.

agreed.

Gunners need this over the chest:

202662051952447106_t7CSH6Hs_c.jpg

Swing that cannon the other direction and we're in business!

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

I emailed Soccer Pro about the USA Centenary jersey and they said to check back towards the end of the year and they should have the images up. They do not go on sale until early next year.

well that's a bummer. talk about getting ahead of themselves with the listing...damn!

New City Euro away top. Absolutely gorgeous.

MCFC-Euro-Front-650x1149.jpg

City's home top grew on me fast, and I always loved their away. Their kits are fantastic this year

Also Tottenham drops their third kit the 29th

Nice. I still think their 2012-2013 shirt was a downgrade, but I'll take this over the maroon change shirt.

Also Tottenham drops their third kit the 29th

As a Spurs fan, I'm scared. I think we've all seen the "rumored" thirds which were posted along with the "rumored" (at the time) home and aways. Those leaks were pretty accurate, so I'm expecting the leaked third to be correct too.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived