NFL 2012 season uniform guesses

gothedistance

I'm calling it:

Redskins Cowboys color v color on thanksgiving in throwbakcs. Boom.

I was just about to post this. I agree as well. Cowboys and Redskins wear color vs. color on Thanksgiving. And I think the only chances the Cowboys have of wearing their beautiful dark blues on the road are against the Panthers in Week 7, Eagles in Week 10 or the Redskins in Week 17.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

What I think the uniform schedule is for the Miami Dolphins (jersey/pants format):

Wk 1: White/Aqua

Wk 2: White/White

Wk 3: White/White

Wk 4: White/Aqua

Wk 5: White/Aqua

Wk 6: White/White

Wk 7: N/A

Wk 8: White/Aqua

Wk 9: White/Aqua

Wk 10: White/White

Wk 11: White/Aqua

Wk 12: White/White

Wk 13: White/White

Wk 14: White/Aqua

Wk 15: White/White

Wk 16: White/White

Wk 17: White/Aqua

No home primetime games=NO AQUA JERSEYS?!?!?! :censored::cursing::censored::cursing::censored::cursing::censored::cursing::censored::cursing::angered: :angered: :angered:

The original picture of the dolphins uni's that was tweeted was orange, you don't think they'll wear it atleast once this season?

What I think the uniform schedule is for the Miami Dolphins (jersey/pants format):

Wk 1: White/Aqua

Wk 2: White/White

Wk 3: White/White

Wk 4: White/Aqua

Wk 5: White/Aqua

Wk 6: White/White

Wk 7: N/A

Wk 8: White/Aqua

Wk 9: White/Aqua

Wk 10: White/White

Wk 11: White/Aqua

Wk 12: White/White

Wk 13: White/White

Wk 14: White/Aqua

Wk 15: White/White

Wk 16: White/White

Wk 17: White/Aqua

No home primetime games=NO AQUA JERSEYS?!?!?! :censored::cursing::censored::cursing::censored::cursing::censored::cursing::censored::cursing::angered: :angered: :angered:

The original picture of the dolphins uni's that was tweeted was orange, you don't think they'll wear it atleast once this season?

Based on what I saw last year (Aqua jerseys in (2) primetime home games and at Cleveland and San Diego/ White jerseys everywhere else) and this year's schedule (one primetime game at Buffalo), my answer would be...

...NOPE.

MiamiDolphinsStriping-1_zpsb1620a41.png

I'm calling it:

Redskins Cowboys color v color on thanksgiving in throwbakcs. Boom.

I was just about to post this. I agree as well. Cowboys and Redskins wear color vs. color on Thanksgiving. And I think the only chances the Cowboys have of wearing their beautiful dark blues on the road are against the Panthers in Week 7, Eagles in Week 10 or the Redskins in Week 17.

Doesn't Carolina start wearing their darks once it gets to mid October? The Panthers used to make the Cowboys wear blue all the time regardless of warm weather until 2006.

Baltimore and Cincinnati could have been the games. But they only wear white for their home opener.

Here is a big if. IF Seattle wears their alternate gray jersey they could put the Cowboys in blue. That or if Seattle decides to show off their new white uniforms in the home opener.

Archived