University Outbreak Challenge

DomTheAthlete29

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I'd extend the deadline a bit. We're looking now at finals time for high school kids and college kids probably just finished up / are finishing up.

But this started almost a month ago. There was a giant window of time.

spacer.png

Honestly, I'd extend the deadline a bit. We're looking now at finals time for high school kids and college kids probably just finished up / are finishing up.

Edit.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I'll extend it 2 weeks. June 3rd deadline. That's over a month to submit something!

I think the long deadline probably affects the number of submissions. We are creative types on this board, but a lot of us are probably also procrastinators. At least I am. I'm going to keep tweaking mine until the 11th hour because I know I have the time to do so. An earlier deadline would have forced people to submit whatever they could whip up quickly. But until the deadline you probably won't see my concept: the University of Awesome and their team: the Pirate-Ninjas.

But seriously, expect to see at least one more entry before the deadline from yours truly.

Grunge-Logos.png

Extending the deadlines is what killed the My City contest, too. Takes away from the suspense, IMO. People have known about this since April? and let's be honest, who is studying/testing for the full finals week really?

Extending the deadlines is what killed the My City contest, too. Takes away from the suspense, IMO. People have known about this since April? and let's be honest, who is studying/testing for the full finals week really?

True.. If I would've remember finals week earlier I would've extended the deadline.. May 20th is the firm deadline.

teams.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hands up if your going to vote for yourself *puts hand up shamelessly* haha

Wouldnt posting this and then voting for yourself be a violation of confidentially? If you did, and Im not saying you did. Just wondering.

Confidentially went out the window when I messed up and didn't change the file names of the submissions. Stupid me.. :P

But there was also a rule that made it so you could not vote for yourself.

teams.gif

Wouldnt posting this and then voting for yourself be a violation of confidentially? If you did, and Im not saying you did. Just wondering.

Confidentially went out the window when I messed up and didn't change the file names of the submissions. Stupid me.. :P

Okay haha I know this is late but I was just wondering.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

Okay haha I know this is late but I was just wondering.

Yeah it was a joke voting for yourself would just be stupid

• 3 weeks later...

Amyone know when there is going to be another contest like this starting?

At this rate probably not for 6 years.

Why is nobody making them?

They have gotten really bad turn outs lately.

teams.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived