NFL Draft Live

Dexter Morgan

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cleveland moves up 1 pick as insurance. Question is what did they have to give up?

Answer: a lot.

Min gets the Browns picks in 1, 4, 5, and 7.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

13 picks this year... trading a 4, 5, and 7 (rounds the Browns prove year after year that they can't effectively draft in) to get the third best player in the draft. So we still have our second first round pick, and all of your second and third round pics.

I already consider this draft successful for the Browns.

Glad to see we will have someone to pick up the ball where Jim Brown left.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

13 picks this year... trading a 4, 5, and 7 (rounds the Browns prove year after year that they can't effectively draft in) to get the third best player in the draft. So we still have our second first round pick, and all of your second and third round pics.

I already consider this draft successful for the Browns.

Glad to see we will have someone to pick up the ball where Jim Brown left.

It was a shrewd trade for both teams, well-crafted and fair.

With the Vikings, they may not be done. It wouldn't surprise me if they trade that 4th pick for future picks.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Cleveland moves up 1 pick as insurance. Question is what did they have to give up?

If this is true, well done Vikes...just in time for your move to LA.

They can still get kalil (since CLE has J. Thomas...if the Vikes are smart enough to take him) and do a bit of stockpiling.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I'm a Saints and Lions fan so I have virtually no invested interest in tonight. But I'll still enjoy the event that the draft has become. Also looking forward to the overuse of various buzz words.

#highmotor #highcharacter #verticalpassinggame

I'm sure I'm forgetting some others.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I'm calling it now: The Browns will regret drafting Trent Richardson in the 1st round, let alone 3rd overall.

Also, #everydownback #deceptivelyquick

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

If this is true, well done Vikes...just in time for your move to LA.

They can still get kalil (since CLE has J. Thomas...if the Vikes are smart enough to take him) and do a bit of stockpiling.

I think when you look at as trading 3 later picks just to move up 1 spot, it seems like a lot. But when you think the Browns had 13 picks this year, I don't think its too much. The Browns finally need someone to be the face of the franchise, especially in a city that loves bruising running backs, with the history the Browns have at the position.

This is the reason why Holmgren and Mangini (though he never gets credit for it) from 2 years ago put some much time and effort in to gathering all these pics to trade them for a player that you absolutely want/need.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Andrew Luck reminds me so so much of JP from Grandma's boy:

twitter

Archived