NFL Draft Live

Dexter Morgan

Chris Polk went undrafted :(

Green Bay better sign this guy.

I don't see why he didn't get picked up. I don't think he had any problems, and NFL.com gave him an 84 out of 100 draft grade. Da :censored:!

He has had two shoulder surgeries and went under the knife for torn meniscus the last three years.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More from 2007...

The Vikings took Adrian Peterson. Thank God. Now the Dolphins can take Brady Quinn. Thank you, Cleveland.

(2) CJ. I called it from the beginning. We got the best value and the best player in the draft.

Okay Brady...now should be your time.

The Dolphins WILL take you.

ANd you may as well lose blondy now...cuz you is gon' get ATTACKED as soon as you step your surfer-model-glamour-boy self onto that soil down there.

I'm just sayin...

Buc was really on a roll. He made the thread if you ask me.

Daaayyyuummm, dawg. I needed me a laugh tonight. Thanks for digging those up.

Looking like an idiot in retrospect is fun, ain't it? :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Thanks for that bump infrared. Serves me right for believing in a Spartan QB. :) The CJ one was a no-brainer though. (Similar to how I felt about DeCastro this year... Which hurts)

With that being said, I have a feeling I said some very stupid things in that '09 thread. I remember not being happy at all with the Stafford pick and wanted Sanchez or Curry... And that's why I'm not a GM.

Moore to the Lions makes sense. Only 2 QBs on the roster, guaranteed roster spot, and the Titus Young connection. Also, another ex-Boise QB started his backup career in Motown... Though he's more famouse for fleeing the Metrodome endzone.

So, first Titus Young and now the world's most perfect quarterback...who wants to guess who Lights Out's next bandwagon favorite team will be?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Also, another ex-Boise QB started his backup career in Motown... Though he's more famouse for fleeing the Metrodome endzone.

Orlovsky played his college ball at UConn, not BSU.

So, first Titus Young and now the world's most perfect quarterback...who wants to guess who Lights Out's next bandwagon favorite team will be?

The.... San Diego Chargers!

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I am absolutely STUNNED at how far Vontaze Burfict fell. At the beginning of last season, A LOT of people had him as the best linebacker in the draft and I saw in some places that he was projected in the Top 10. Then a down season coupled with his lack of discipline on the field drips him out of the draft completely. Amazing. He looks to be signing with Cincinnati though, because they need another linebacker with an attitude problem.

-----

In other news, Houston QB Case Keenum is Houston QB Case Keenum.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I am absolutely STUNNED at how far Vontaze Burfict fell. At the beginning of last season, A LOT of people had him as the best linebacker in the draft and I saw in some places that he was projected in the Top 10. Then a down season coupled with his lack of discipline on the field drips him out of the draft completely. Amazing. He looks to be signing with Cincinnati though, because they need another linebacker with an attitude problem.

-----

Yeah, he must be a HUGE headcase for a guy like him to be undrafted. Obviously, I know that he had a few games where he got tossed, but was there any other incidents this past season, that a non Scum Devil fan won't know about?

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

-----

Yeah, he must be a HUGE headcase for a guy like him to be undrafted. Obviously, I know that he had a few games where he got tossed, but was there any other incidents this past season, that a non Scum Devil fan won't know about?

Eh, not really. Just the run of the mill personal fouls. He's always played like that. This season it was just a little bit worse. I also think it was also a build-up over his career and Erickson and everyone else was just over it. He is a really talented player, and when he could keep his head and focus on the game, he was a dynamic linebacker. He just couldn't do it for more than one or two games at a time.

-----

Eh, not really. Just the run of the mill personal fouls. He's always played like that. This season it was just a little bit worse. I also think it was also a build-up over his career and Erickson and everyone else was just over it. He is a really talented player, and when he could keep his head and focus on the game, he was a dynamic linebacker. He just couldn't do it for more than one or two games at a time.

I would say his failed drug test at the Combine, a 5.2 40 yard dash, and a horrible Pro Day were large factors, as well. He just seemed like an average LB to me this year, so given the baggage and poor discipline, I wasn't that surprised.

Also, another ex-Boise QB started his backup career in Motown... Though he's more famouse for fleeing the Metrodome endzone.

Orlovsky played his college ball at UConn, not BSU.

The.... San Diego Chargers!

Oh :censored:... You're right. I always confuse him and Zibrandski (sp?)

-----

I would say his failed drug test at the Combine, a 5.2 40 yard dash, and a horrible Pro Day were large factors, as well. He just seemed like an average LB to me this year, so given the baggage and poor discipline, I wasn't that surprised.

Well yeah, all of it added together made the decision. I'm just surprised that he fell as far as he did in less than a year.

Nah, we don't look like idiots. We just look like typical NFL fans on draft day. I think those old posts proved that, when it comes to the NFL draft, no one knows anything. All of the so-called "experts" were saying a lot of the same things we were.

It's funny to see how excited we all got over players who turned out to be complete busts while we were hatin' on guys who turned out to be pretty good. This much is certain, we're going to look like idiots again. The only thing we don't know right now is who it's going to be that makes us look like idiots; but someone will. That's about the only certainty in the NFL draft.

I'm reasonably sure that my "Brandon Weeden was a good pick" post will come back to haunt me.

BB52Big.jpg

The Lions traded Titus Young to the Browns so he could catch passes from Brandon Weeden? Excellent. :P

BB52Big.jpg

Nah, we don't look like idiots. We just look like typical NFL fans on draft day. I think those old posts proved that, when it comes to the NFL draft, no one knows anything. All of the so-called "experts" were saying a lot of the same things we were.

It's funny to see how excited we all got over players who turned out to be complete busts while we were hatin' on guys who turned out to be pretty good. This much is certain, we're going to look like idiots again. The only thing we don't know right now is who it's going to be that makes us look like idiots; but someone will. That's about the only certainty in the NFL draft.

I'm reasonably sure that my "Brandon Weeden was a good pick" post will come back to haunt me.

I have the same feeling with "Ryan Tannehill will have the best carreer out of all of the QBs". But hey, that's the fun of it. ^_^

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Chris Polk went undrafted :(

Green Bay better sign this guy.

I don't see why he didn't get picked up. I don't think he had any problems, and NFL.com gave him an 84 out of 100 draft grade. Da :censored:!

He has had two shoulder surgeries and went under the knife for torn meniscus the last three years.

Also, has a degenerative hip condition, that was cited on Twitter as the reason nobody would draft him.

I can't believe someone didn't pick Stephen Garcia up- had a $50 bet he would be Mr. Irrelevant.

Kidding, but I think he may still get picked up at some point...he has more talent than quite a few of the backups on NFL rosters currently and he has been training down the road from me- thinned up a lot, too.

Supposedly, he hasn't had a drink since last November.

Archived