NFL Draft Picks With Their New Uniforms

swilson160

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KHK_0559--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=620&height=465

That dolphins jersey looks like trash.

It doesn't help that the equipment manager used a nameplate from the old Reebok uniforms. Look how shiny that is.

The thing that bugs me most about all these pics is the HUGE uniforms used. Nike always advertises these are tailored and very form fitting. So why use a 5XL for every pic like this?

It doesn't help that the equipment manager used a nameplate from the old Reebok uniforms. Look how shiny that is.

The thing that bugs me most about all these pics is the HUGE uniforms used. Nike always advertises these are tailored and very form fitting. So why use a 5XL for every pic like this?

Because these jerseys werent made to be worn. They were made just for this photo op.

All the different greens from the 84 types of different cooling vents and performance flaps!

God that's garish.

20532ccc9d700140530a182068e0d033-getty-143446042.jpg

I have always been a huge Nike supporter, but I have to admit that this looks like absolute garbage. Those mismatched colors are horrendous.

spacer.png

Because these jerseys werent made to be worn. They were made just for this photo op.

Even more reason to make them smaller. Most people hold them out in frotn which makes them even bigger and using a smaller one makes it much less awkward looking. Name, number and team logo all stay the same size, so they only thing you are adding more of is plain material.

All the different greens from the 84 types of different cooling vents and performance flaps!

God that's garish.

I have always been a huge Nike supporter, but I have to admit that this looks like absolute garbage. Those mismatched colors are horrendous.

Is it possible that they used the two different greens to decrease the sweatbox effect on the players stomachs etc. while on the field?

Nobody ... I mean nobody ... circles the wagons like The Buffalo Bills

God that's garish.

Is it possible that they used the two different greens to decrease the sweatbox effect on the players stomachs etc. while on the field?

I think the stomach sweat will make the mismatch that more glaring. The area below the numbers will turn dark green, compared to what looks like olive drab around the padded areas.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

i dont mind the big jerseys. when 1 guy is holding them, it does look kinda jumbo ... but when 4-5 folks are in the pic (like blackmon) it looks fine. im assuming that was the idea. what a strange thing to be upset about tho... lol.

im not worried about that jets jersey. the amount of neon and fluorescent light in that room make it impossible to really judge the color in these pics.

Switching to Nike was a good chance for the Niners to fix their sleeve stripes, too bad it was missed

They're done like that on purpose. They're supposed to have a horizontal orientation to the field of play.

they still suck...there's no excuse for that.

Switching to Nike was a good chance for the Niners to fix their sleeve stripes, too bad it was missed

They're done like that on purpose. They're supposed to have a horizontal orientation to the field of play.

These look straight enough to me. Might as well do this and get the full stripes.

urlacher_23-624x487.jpg

Bears_jersey_medium.jpg

These look straight enough to me. Might as well do this and get the full stripes.

urlacher_23-624x487.jpg

Bears_jersey_medium.jpg

Chiefs and bears = best Nike adaptation.

was also a good time for the cowboys to get rid of the green pants and simplify their colors. the ravens could have got rid of the leggings look and didn't.

i'd like to know why these problems weren't addressed.

Archived