NFL Draft Picks With Their New Uniforms

swilson160

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Switching to Nike was a good chance for the Niners to fix their sleeve stripes, too bad it was missed

was also a good time for the cowboys to get rid of the green pants and simplify their colors. the ravens could have got rid of the leggings look and didn't.

i'd like to know why these problems weren't addressed.

Because the teams don't veiw them as 'problems'

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Ar_ryeUCAAEZcIz.jpg

It's from the collection here. But they all have some pseudo, 3D effect from the shutter. But at least it proves Griffin will wear 10, the III, and the left arm sleeve with the 'Skins.

I really like the colored cleats for the skins.

And that album is really annoying and frustrating to look at.

With and without daylight:

FletcherCox8.jpgfletcher-cox-eagles.jpg

He'll be wearing #91.

DraftHP_Kendricks28.jpg

He'll be wearing #95.

Vinny Curry = 75

Nick Foles = 9

Brandon Boykin = 22

Dennis Kelly = 67

Marvin McNutt Jr = 83

Brandon Washington = 78

Bryce Brown = 34

Chris Polk = 32

Yeah, what's the story behind that?

It seems sometimes those sleeves are just for fashion, but I do remember there being a case once years ago when an NBA player was prescribed to wear it for tendonitis or circulatory reasons or something, and he ended up keeping it on because the fans liked it...I think it was Allen Iverson, maybe? Can't remember for certain, I just remember reading about it years ago. My point is, you never really can tell anymore with those kinds of sleeves. Some have a legit reason while others wear it to "look cool" (I saw a lot of that playing high school sports).

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Absolutely absurd.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived