Sign in to follow this  
swilson160

NFL Draft Picks With Their New Uniforms

Switching to Nike was a good chance for the Niners to fix their sleeve stripes, too bad it was missed

Nike didn't have a choice. Those stripes are exactly the way the 49ers wanted them.

Switching to Nike was a good chance for the Niners to fix their sleeve stripes, too bad it was missed

was also a good time for the cowboys to get rid of the green pants and simplify their colors. the ravens could have got rid of the leggings look and didn't.

i'd like to know why these problems weren't addressed.

Because the teams don't veiw them as 'problems'

Ar_ryeUCAAEZcIz.jpg

It's from the collection here. But they all have some pseudo, 3D effect from the shutter. But at least it proves Griffin will wear 10, the III, and the left arm sleeve with the 'Skins.

Ive never seen these cleats the RG3 is wearing. They look like an updated version of the adizero cleats.

72908_10150886663049574_102381354573_9314086_1240713332_n.jpg

Not sure if posting photoshopped pictures is frowned upon in this thread or not. Regardless, here is a pretty darn good photoshop.

Not sure if posting photoshopped pictures is frowned upon in this thread or not. Regardless, here is a pretty darn good photoshop.

I love it!!! I ordered a replica... Can't afford anything else at this point but def cannot wait to wear it.

Nike didn't have a choice. Those stripes are exactly the way the 49ers wanted them.

Which is exactly what I said

Ar_ryeUCAAEZcIz.jpg

It's from the collection here. But they all have some pseudo, 3D effect from the shutter. But at least it proves Griffin will wear 10, the III, and the left arm sleeve with the 'Skins.

I really like the colored cleats for the skins.

And that album is really annoying and frustrating to look at.

I didnt think the sleeve stripe was gonna wrap all the way around, looks nice though. Boy does astroturf look really odd in modern day photos.

With and without daylight:

FletcherCox8.jpgfletcher-cox-eagles.jpg

He'll be wearing #91.

DraftHP_Kendricks28.jpg

He'll be wearing #95.

Vinny Curry = 75

Nick Foles = 9

Brandon Boykin = 22

Dennis Kelly = 67

Marvin McNutt Jr = 83

Brandon Washington = 78

Bryce Brown = 34

Chris Polk = 32

Yeah, what's the story behind that?

It seems sometimes those sleeves are just for fashion, but I do remember there being a case once years ago when an NBA player was prescribed to wear it for tendonitis or circulatory reasons or something, and he ended up keeping it on because the fans liked it...I think it was Allen Iverson, maybe? Can't remember for certain, I just remember reading about it years ago. My point is, you never really can tell anymore with those kinds of sleeves. Some have a legit reason while others wear it to "look cool" (I saw a lot of that playing high school sports).

Absolutely absurd.