Olympic Hockey

rroy0824

I make concepts a lot but I don't really post anything. So I wanted to try it again. These are my concepts for Olympic hockey. I'm going with the 12 teams in the final rankings of the 2010 Winter Olympics. Hope you enjoy.

Teams: #12 Latvia #11 Germany #10 Norway #9 Belarus #8 Switzerland #7 Czech Republic #6 Russia #5 Sweden #4 Slovakia #3 Finland #2 USA #1 Canada

First team up, #12 Latvia:

Card.jpg

I went for a more traditional look and like how it looks. What do you think?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone!

They look great! BUT having that much white on the dark jersey would make it confusing for people who are watching. It is not that it looks bad, you would just have difficult for some.

Thanks! This is something I had thought about too. I may get rid of the white yolk like lancealot said. I'm not sure yet though, we'll see.

Well done on the sleeve stripes. Maybe change the stars on top of the logo to maroon on the white jersey and white in the maroon jersey? Just a suggestion...

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Well while I think about changes, here is the next one.

#11 Germany

Card.jpg

Didn't chnge a lot from their real uniforms. Just small changes that I think makes it look better. I promise they won't all use the flag as sleeve stripes. :P Thoughts?

Thanks everyone!

They look great! BUT having that much white on the dark jersey would make it confusing for people who are watching. It is not that it looks bad, you would just have difficult for some.

Thanks! This is something I had thought about too. I may get rid of the white yolk like lancealot said. I'm not sure yet though, we'll see.

I'd make the sleeves red instead. That way, you have a yoke that contrasts with the sleeves and body on both jerseys.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Thanks everyone!

I'd make the sleeves red instead. That way, you have a yoke that contrasts with the sleeves and body on both jerseys.

I could do that too. Although, then I have to change the striping around in order to keep the flag look. I'll mess with it a little bit later though.

Thanks everyone!

I could do that too. Although, then I have to change the striping around in order to keep the flag look. I'll mess with it a little bit later though.

Oh, wow, that totally slipped my mind. In my head, I was thinking the Latvian flag was red-white-red-white-red, not just red-white-red. How I missed that when the flag is right there in the image, I don't know. :wacko:

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Thanks everyone!

Oh, wow, that totally slipped my mind. In my head, I was thinking the Latvian flag was red-white-red-white-red, not just red-white-red. How I missed that when the flag is right there in the image, I don't know. :wacko:

Haha, no problem. But we'll see. Maybe I do that and add a stripe or something. Not sure yet.

Archived