Olympic Hockey

rroy0824

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it. Just switch the red and blue striping on the road and it's perfect!

Thats something I thought of doing. My reasoning behind it was that the stripe of the flag was blue. But your way also makes sense because it feels like the jersey is too blue. So I don't know. Would like to see what others thought about it too.

All of them have a good look. My favorite is Germany's set.

Thank you! Good luck with your version of this too! :)

Just an fyi, the template you're using isn't Nike and certain striping schemes have certain jersey cuts so Norway's set would have to be readjusted so that the lines don't clutter up. Remember it all starts with the little things.

They all look good so far though, keep it up.

Midway.png

Just an fyi, the template you're using isn't Nike and certain striping schemes have certain jersey cuts so Norway's set would have to be readjusted so that the lines don't clutter up. Remember it all starts with the little things.

They all look good so far though, keep it up.

The template was just one I liked and was easy to use, but I know its not a Nike one. So, I get that the cut is different. I might fix it to go along with the Nike cut, but at the same time I like the stripes I used.

Darken the green to more of the flags color.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Darken the green to more of the flags color.

That green comes from the logo from this site. Is that not the right color? When you Google the flag they all are different so I didn't know what to go by. Thats why I chose the one on the logo. :P

I really like all of these. Great work.

I think it would be cool if you found a way to include the pattern from Belarus' flag onto their sweaters.

I also feel that the Swiss team could use a vertical stripe on the side of their pants to make the uniforms look a little less plain.

thecatch.jpg

I really like all of these. Great work.

I think it would be cool if you found a way to include the pattern from Belarus' flag onto their sweaters.

I also feel that the Swiss team could use a vertical stripe on the side of their pants to make the uniforms look a little less plain.

Thank you!

I tried that but I couldn't find a way to do it that I liked, so I left it out.

When I go back to maybe update it that's something I'll think about. Thanks. :)

Archived