Olympic Hockey

rroy0824

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miracle on Ice= greatest moment in Olympic history. Of course, as an American who has seen "Miracle" at least 5 times, I am biased, but thats my opinion. Fantastic job updating those uniforms. I hope they wear these and beat the Russians in their own house in 2014! Great concept as usual man.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Those USA jerseys are amazing, I would just add a white star as a shoulder patch. Other than that they're perfect.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

Miracle on Ice= greatest moment in Olympic history. Of course, as an American who has seen "Miracle" at least 5 times, I am biased, but thats my opinion. Fantastic job updating those uniforms. I hope they wear these and beat the Russians in their own house in 2014! Great concept as usual man.

Those USA jerseys are amazing, I would just add a white star as a shoulder patch. Other than that they're perfect.

Thanks guys! The white star was something I debated about. I might add it in a update. I think it could look good. Thanks!

I tried the star as a patch and just didn't like it. So, I'm going to leave it.

Well this is it. #1 Canada. I like their uniforms that they have now. However, I don't like the black in the uniform. So, I took the black out. Thoughts?

Card.jpg

Very nice. I honestly can't find anything wrong with the set, although I did try:). The removal of the black improves them vastly. It's like you took the flag and made into a jersey. Great series!

Cohenj.png

Very nice. I honestly can't find anything wrong with the set, although I did try:). The removal of the black improves them vastly. It's like you took the flag and made into a jersey. Great series!

Thanks! I had fun doing this series. I will be doing more in the future. :)

Such boring cookie cutter designs. I honestly felt like someone was going to knock on my door wearing that Swiss monstrosity trying to selling me elastroplast bandages.

I disagree completely. They might not have been the most daring concepts on this forum, but they were solid and clean and for the most part improvements on the current jerseys. A jersey does not have to be thrilling t be excellent, which these are.

Cohenj.png

Such boring cookie cutter designs. I honestly felt like someone was going to knock on my door wearing that Swiss monstrosity trying to selling me elastroplast bandages.

I disagree completely. They might not have been the most daring concepts on this forum, but they were solid and clean and for the most part improvements on the current jerseys. A jersey does not have to be thrilling t be excellent, which these are.

Thanks a lot cohenj21! I understand though. Not everyone is going to like your work and for the most part they are simple. With uniforms I have more of a simple and traditional taste. At the same time though, I would have liked some ideas on how to improve the designs. His post was more of just saying they looked bad. But whatever. I liked them and am proud of them, so no big deal. :)

Archived