Some Work on the NBA

Berlin Wall

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Thanks! I always thought they should've just updated their style in 2004 or so when they redesigned. Because these mountain designs were part of their most succesfull era.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Thank you. I haven't done a court for almost years now, maybe I'll try one for the Jazz, maybe not.

When you realize that the old Warriors colours were actually pretty awsome you just try this!

9gdlhd.jpg28s22ww.png21e918g.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Not at the time.

But I created six teams for a fictional Europe Division of the NBA. I actually hope this never happens, but it was interesting to design.

Barcelona Toreros:

1620hg3.png5y6xsl.png2463p61.png

Roma Renaissance:

2zyegdz.png121672x.png2qvfczo.png

Istanbul Skyliners:

2ql51j8.png35cgyn6.pngnclgyu.png

• 4 months later...

A few weeks back we had a talk about the look of the 76ers and the ones from the Iverson era in the NBA thread. I wondered how these unis would look in the traditional colours. So I replaced the black with blue and the gold with silver. Here ya go:

11bq9ux.jpg2wokfeq.jpgkd0hll.jpg2eoi4v5.jpg

Archived