Berlin Wall

Some Work on the NBA

Those thunder uniforms are perfect!!! Sry to play da but Conrads Hornets concepts can't be faded ..I woulda suggested adding honeycombs or a lil more to them. Every thing else..incredible

These are honestly some of the best looking concept uniforms I have ever seen for the NBA. You should be a team designer, I would 100% hire you if I was in the position.

Amazing!

Thanks! I always thought they should've just updated their style in 2004 or so when they redesigned. Because these mountain designs were part of their most succesfull era.

Dude I'm not a fan of a Jazz but those Uniforms are the bomb!!! I wish they would have kept those sets and just update them like you did. Combine the old New Orleans era with the new (Stockton & Malone) era.

Any court concept ideas for Utah too??

Thank you. I haven't done a court for almost years now, maybe I'll try one for the Jazz, maybe not.

When you realize that the old Warriors colours were actually pretty awsome you just try this!

9gdlhd.jpg28s22ww.png21e918g.jpg

Not at the time.

But I created six teams for a fictional Europe Division of the NBA. I actually hope this never happens, but it was interesting to design.

Barcelona Toreros:

1620hg3.png5y6xsl.png2463p61.png

Roma Renaissance:

2zyegdz.png121672x.png2qvfczo.png

Istanbul Skyliners:

2ql51j8.png35cgyn6.pngnclgyu.png

A few weeks back we had a talk about the look of the 76ers and the ones from the Iverson era in the NBA thread. I wondered how these unis would look in the traditional colours. So I replaced the black with blue and the gold with silver. Here ya go:

11bq9ux.jpg2wokfeq.jpgkd0hll.jpg2eoi4v5.jpg