Some Work on the NBA

Berlin Wall

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Florida State font, but if you want to change it why not try some things like Constantine or Argentina font.

By the way I really dig the work,if you don't mind me asking do you use photoshop, I'm an amateur.

No, I use Gimp.

Thanks again for the comments. I'll try out a purple version! And I allready started some work on a new Hawks set.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Here's my take on the Atlanta Hawks for the next season!

The shorts design should have the same leaning as the chest stripe. I think that could look pretty cool.

2v1nqed.jpg

2mfzx34.jpg

xfudc8.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I posted up your Raptors stuff on Raptors Republic, hope you don't mind. I personally love it. Great look, but gold is only supposed to be on the alternate.

Yay, it's ok. I don't like the gold at all. Looks much better without it imo.

I LOVE your concepts, hope you're able to reupload the previous ones. That purple Raptors is the best of the that set though i also am not a fan of them using gold. All 3 Hawks unis look awesome! They sort of have a soccer kit look to them, but it looks great and having black stays away from the Rocket's concept you did which has them return to red and yellow/gold. Can't wait to see more!

I posted up your Raptors stuff on Raptors Republic, hope you don't mind. I personally love it. Great look, but gold is only supposed to be on the alternate.

Getting a lot of neg flack over there. People are saying they don't dig the top all that much.

Getting a lot of neg flack over there. People are saying they don't dig the top all that much.

Then those people don't have taste...honestly these look amazing!

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Yeah, I also read it. :P

I'm also not 100% happy with these. Maybe I'll give them another redo.

But first I started something for my beloved Bucks. And yes, I'll try without the irish rainbow but go full 'Fear the Deer'.

Archived