Rutgers New Football Uniforms

djam2410

There are many, many, many, many Red and White schools. There are not as many Red and Silver/Grey schools. The only one I can think of in FBS is New Mexico, and well, they're New Mexico.

UNLV, Ohio State

UNLV is UNLV, and Ohio State is not going to be confused with anyone. Currently, there is no uniform that looks anything close to this one.

I didn't say otherwise. I'm just saying there are other red/silver teams out there. Chillax.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are many, many, many, many Red and White schools. There are not as many Red and Silver/Grey schools. The only one I can think of in FBS is New Mexico, and well, they're New Mexico.

UNLV, Ohio State

UNLV is UNLV, and Ohio State is not going to be confused with anyone. Currently, there is no uniform that looks anything close to this one.

I didn't say otherwise. I'm just saying there are other red/silver teams out there. Chillax.

I wasn't trying to be angry, I was just responding. Sorry if it sounded that way.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived