Sign in to follow this  
nash61

Logos Quiz Game App

It tells me FTD is wrong--but that's the logo--I tried the full nae, FTD,and European names, it won't accept any--and I checked the spelling--but it is definitely FTD's logo--so I'm ignoring that one, and checking out the other ones...

The answer is Interflora. I couldn't get that one for the life of me either.

It tells me FTD is wrong--but that's the logo--I tried the full nae, FTD,and European names, it won't accept any--and I checked the spelling--but it is definitely FTD's logo--so I'm ignoring that one, and checking out the other ones...

The answer is Interflora. I couldn't get that one for the life of me either.

Thanks.

Just a heads up. DON'T download the latest update. The reviews for it are terrible, and apparently they added ads.

Just a heads up. DON'T download the latest update. The reviews for it are terrible, and apparently they added ads.

Too late...

Too late...

is it as bad as they say? (I started the download, but thankfully cancelled it in time.)

Too late...

is it as bad as they say? (I started the download, but thankfully cancelled it in time.)

You use the stars to get answers but it's a lot harder to get hints. Ads suck an a pop up trying to get you to buy a "full" version comes up every 30 seconds.

I love this game. I play it with my friends just to kill time. Whenever one of them needs help, they come running after me.