Brooklyn Nets

Conrad.

Good call on the uni wordmark, gentlemen. I had flirted with the idea, but your mentioning convinced me. Also here's the court design.

BKN-home-uni-2.png

BKN-away-uni-2.png

*bah, just realized the away uni says "home uniform" on the top...whatever.

BKN-court.png

ps: If anyone is interested in this court template (i vectored everything but the wood texture), then let me know and I'll release the full layered Illustrator file.

yeah that template is sick

New idea i had about the Brooklyn Nets logos. I think this unique view of a bball net also ties into biking imagery that hipster-brooklyn is all about. dropped the bridge crenelation because the rim/net is enough detail to carry the whole mark. also dropped the third color to make it basic and refined, like the subway signs that Jay-Z explained...C&C welcome, as always.

BKN_wheel-net.png

Now there's an idea! Love this idea for the net, although the execution is lacking and it does bring to mind a dreamcatcher or a spoke wheel.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I like it! A creative way to incorporate a net. I wonder if it could be simplified a bit more.

that actually is simplified...a real net has 12 loops to hold the string. i cut it down to 8 loops for this, as making it any simpler would have lost recognition, imo.

Chapeek, good call on the manhole cover!

Harry, yea, a dreamcatcher isn't a good connotation, but i see a spoke-wheel as a good thing, since that can also be seen as something reminiscent of early 1900s Brooklyn (when the old subway signs were around).

The redesign looks great. My only issue is the Net-B looks very similar to the Spoked-B of the Bruins, especially with the 8 loops. But still, everything looks fantastic, great job

Archived