Team by Team 2012 NFL Nike Uniform combos

canzman

According to the Titans Uniform specs pants can be worn with any jersey but here are the likely combos for 2012.

Titans Color

2012_TIT_Home.jpg

Really hope to see this on the field this season!

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

--Eagles all-green? Not sure what to think of that.

>>>>>>

The Eagles have already worn the mono-green before. It was at a home game against the SF 49ers in Nov 1997, the season after their uniform change to the present color.

It was on Monday Night Football. Ty Detmer and Bobby Hoying were the Philly QBs that night.

IMO they looked absolutely horrible in them..

eaglesmonogreen-1.jpg.

According to the Bills Uniform specs pants and socks can be worn with any jersey but here are the likely combos for 2012 for what has been announced. Note that the socks with the white tops are not present in the uniform specs provided. Unknown if they still have them.

Bills White

away_white_w_blue_pants2.jpg

>>>>

Canzman, first off thanks for posting all these.

Now regarding the BILLS white jerseys with blue pants. I highly doubt we'll be wearing those socks that are shown in the image you posted, not with the blue pants that is ... Those socks are what we should expect to see with the white pants.

What I'd expect to see are the dominantly white socks with stripes that we wore with the white-on-white in the first-half of last season before switching to the home socks, similar to the ones in your image.

The photo below was taken at the home game against the NY Jets when the BILLS wore their away white-on-white's ... The pants (only) had been Photoshopped blue. Those are the socks that would make sense with the blue pants, those socks being new from last seasons uniform change.

bluepants.jpg

According to the Bills Uniform specs pants and socks can be worn with any jersey but here are the likely combos for 2012 for what has been announced. Note that the socks with the white tops are not present in the uniform specs provided. Unknown if they still have them.

Bills White

away_white_w_blue_pants2.jpg

>>>>

Canzman, first off thanks for posting all these.

Now regarding the BILLS white jerseys with blue pants. I highly doubt we'll be wearing those socks that are shown in the image you posted, not with the blue pants that is ... Those socks are what we should expect to see with the white pants.

We'll most like wear the dominantly white socks with stripes that we wore with the white-on-white in the first-half of last season before switching to the home socks, similar to the ones in your image.

This photo below was taken at the home game against the NY Jets when the BILLS wore their away white-on-white's ... The pants (only) had been Photoshopped blue.

bluepants.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's a videogame and not a Photoshop. And I'm also pretty sure that's Invesco Field, the Broncos' facility.

I'm pretty sure that's a videogame and not a Photoshop. And I'm also pretty sure that's Invesco Field, the Broncos' facility.

>>>>>

Aye .... my bad!!

I'm not sure if that's a video game or not (looks like video game), but that's definitely not at the Ralph. I believe Denver's is now called 'Sports Authority Field' (these names keep changing, it's crazy!) .. We played at Denver during preseason last year, and regular season we played them at home.

We all thought that those socks from the photo below were meant to go with the mysterious blue pants which never appeared last season.

09000d5d821a0e28_gallery_600.jpg

>>>>>

Aye .... my bad!!

I'm not sure if that's a video game or not (looks like video game), but that's definitely not at the Ralph. I believe Denver's is now called 'Sports Authority Field' (these names keep changing, it's crazy!) .. We played at Denver during preseason last year, and regular season we played them at home.

We all thought that those socks from the photo below were meant to go with the mysterious blue pants which never appeared last season.

09000d5d8219c934_gallery_600.jpg

I did make these based off what is in the official style guide from the NFL. There are no socks that look like those in your above photo in the style guide. So as there is no proof yet I am just running with the two options shown in the guides. I will update if they do announce or show the white socks.

I did make these based off what is in the official style guide from the NFL. There are no socks that look like those in your above photo in the style guide. So as there is no proof yet I am just running with the two options shown in the guides. I will update if they do announce or show the white socks.

>>>>>

I know that, and I really appreciate you sharing those templates with all of us. I'll look forward to seeing the socks with the blue pants whenever you get the add'l info on that.

I just hope that Buffalo doesn't use the home socks with the blue at the top when wearing the blue pants, that would ruin the entire look.

Thanks again ...

I will not post any pants or jerseys that have not yet been announced.

uYeoS.jpg

Holy hell? What is going on with those socks? I remember reading something about this on Uni Watch, but I thought it was something made by a fan or something.

When was this announced? Link? Have they worn these in the past?

Those do not look like they would look good with that set.

Images uploaded to new host so let's hope the bandwidth issue is over with.... In terms of the socks above I really do not think a team will have a big announcement over changing their socks. Never said anything about not posting socks until they are announced. I think that the thinking behind this change is probably to make more uniformity between the solid brown home and the new away sock.

Also Alts especially throwbacks do not have that same 3 year rule... The Eagles introduced the Kelly Green throwbacks last year but they are not listed in their uniform set for this season.

I don't think you're right about alts nor having the 5-year rule, but I know you're wrong about throwbacks not having it.

Throwbacks tied to an anniversary celebration (like the kelly green Eagles') might not, but throwbacks serving as the team's alternate uniform do. That's what the Buccaneers' owner said when they unveiled their '76 throwbacks s couple seasons ago; that the team was committed to them as their only alt for five years.

The Bears introduced the "Monsters of the Midway" Throwbacks in 2010, but went back to the orange alts last year but are going back to those throwbacks this year. So again it appears that the Alternates don't have as strick of guidelines in terms of changing them as the standard home and away combinations.

It is strange that it is showing a black Nike swoosh on the Falcons.

That is what the guides showed, but now that you point that out looking at the photo from the NYC event on the 3rd of April they should be white.

nike_elite_51_uniform_falcons.jpeg

I'll update them.

Archived