Eastern Kentucky Colonels

Home (right) / Away (left)

rp_primary_lumpkin_attig0504.jpg

Jacksonville State Gamecocks

Home

rp_primary_bonnerwebaction.jpg

Away

rp_primary_Ealey1.jpg

Little tidbit about JSU: It is the only NCAA school to have championship in football, basketball, and baseball.

sport-scarf_dortmund_zps9338859f.png

Morehead State isn't a football member of the OVC. They're now members of The Pioneer League.

Last season EIU used blue and white pants also. I heard a rumor that they would have a black jersey for this season but I'm not sure how true that is. Also heard that the school may be switching to UA once their New Balance contract is up.

Little tidbit about JSU: It is the only NCAA school to have championship in football, basketball, and baseball.

Not true. Ohio State has won all three.

But technically, Ohio State's football championship isnt't an NCAA championship. I think that's what he was referring to.

gYH2mW9.png

Not true. Ohio State has won all three.

They need to update their website then.

As I stated above, Ohio St does NOT have an NCAA title in football. Therefore, the claim by Jacksonville St is correct.

gYH2mW9.png

You would think Florida would since they've been to the CWS do many times.

Because football is "technically" not an NCAA championship, they wouldn't. (Same as the aforementioned Ohio State)

Because football is "technically" not an NCAA championship, they wouldn't. (Same as the aforementioned Ohio State)

Well, that and the fact that Florida has never won an NCAA title in baseball. Sure, they've been to the CWS many times...never won it though. My link

gYH2mW9.png

You might be thinking about FSU re: the CWS. Unless you think seven is a high number of CWS trips (and, as a Texas fan, you shouldn't).

You might be thinking about FSU re: the CWS. Unless you think seven is a high number of CWS trips (and, as a Texas fan, you shouldn't).

Oh yeah, I must have confused the two.

I'm biased I know, but I think the Missouri valley is the best looking conference out there.

I have no pony in this race and I agree. Although at least a few of these schools (UNI and Youngstown come to mind) could execute their looks a lot better.

I believe South Dakota started using a Padres-like logo on their helmets last year.

4e7e910188172.image.jpg

Yup... now both South Dakota schools have an interlocking "SD" on their helmets. I don't see why the Jacks don't put "tate" behind their "SD" since it would work with the way their monogram is drawn up. Perhaps I'll do a concept when I get a chance.

Archived