New English Premiership 'kits'

Saintsfan

Yep KK, mighty mouse Kevin Keegan began his playing career at Scunthorpe! Cricket player Ian Botham also played for them for a bit!

I forgot to say about Kappa, given that they have fairly (ie last 1-2 years) given up contracts for Roma, the Italy national team and now all there UK teams I would assume that they are getting out of soccer full stop- might be wrong but thats what it looks like to me!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick update and correction! Kappa seem to be continuing to supply kit for Tottenham Hotspur, so they arent rushing out of soccer as I had erm suggested! My apologies!! :wacko:

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Just a quick update and correction! Kappa seem to be continuing to supply kit for Tottenham Hotspur, so they arent rushing out of soccer as I had erm suggested! My apologies!! :wacko:

Hopefully this time the Thomson logo on the front WON'T be red...

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Why? The company logo is RED.

I saw, I came, I left.

The Croatia shirt mentioned above is here.

116604-100-prso.jpg

116601-400.jpg

I didn't realise Discrimihater had a full-time job now :D This Nike stuff just gets worse...

that's the Croats' usual look. basically, you'd be able to tell it's them in a second.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Why? The company logo is RED.

RED = ARSEnal = BAD. It's been a bone of contention since they premiered the old home kit. And hey, it's blue on the away kit...

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

I didn't realise Discrimihater had a full-time job now :D This Nike stuff just gets worse...

that's the Croats' usual look. basically, you'd be able to tell it's them in a second.

Well its either Croatia, or a rampaging team of tablecloths. Neither tradition nor relevance excuse looking like a pizzeria.

The blue version is bearable, but the all-check design is just too much. Especially with the stupid Nike circle in front-middle. It might work if the template was customised some more, but not that...

hr.gif

I dunno, based on that, I can forgive it. Plus, I don't actually think it looks that bad, though they needed to set the numbers off a little better.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Well its either Croatia, or a rampaging team of tablecloths.

the Croats' kit is my favorite among all the european sides. that said, that one sentence was funny as hell :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

And a word from a real Croatian guy. I might be biased, but I loooove our shirts, all others are just plain simple, one color shirts (apart from Argentina and some other countries), and that checkerboards bring some freshness to the sport of football. We had checkers since our first game in 1990, and those shirts were provided by local sports equipment factory, then Lotto made big change with checkards that didn't over the whole shirt (in which we won 3rd place at WC1998 in France), and after that Nike took over and this is the tird design from them, for me the best one. I do like even the numbers. Yes numbers in circle fit better on one color shirts, but I don't mind it.

Go Croatia!

See ya all in Portugal!!!

Archived