Who wouold YOU sign a shoe deal with?

Chawls

Oh the things I ponder. Anyway, I was looking through my Eastbay catalog yesterday, noting all the different shoe brands they offer, and it got me to thinking: If I could have my own signature shoe, it would be with...

Then I came to a blank. There are way more popular footwear companies than I realized. So I ask you, CCSLC, if you could have a signature shoe, or sign a shoe deal with anyone (as the two ideas aren't entirely mutually exclusive), with whom would it be? What would would your shoe look like? Be creative as you want.

At first I thought about Nike. But their shoes always ran small from what I remember as a kid. So if I had the choice, I'd go with a casual shoe style. One of favorite pair of shoes I've owned since high school has been my low-cut pumas. Leather base. Navy blue suede stripe.

So, if i were leaning in one direction, I'd say a pair of casual wear Pumas (but don't set that in stone)

What about you?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Last year I signed a deal with Gravity Defyer.

gravitydefyer_logo.jpg

gravity-defyer-shoes.jpg

...but in all seriousness Nike has always been my favorite when it comes to design, quality, and performance. But if Adidas, Reebok, or UA is going to pay me, I'll gladly support their products. Not really a fan of the New Balance, Asics, and the other smaller manufacturers.

I'd sign with Nike. Their soccer cleats are awesome.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

When I was in high school, I bought a pair of Reebok running shoes at a Goodwill store for $8, barely worn. I think someone bought them as a gift, then the guy who got them decided they didn't fit out something. Anywho, I wore those shoes for two and a half years, and they were incredibly comfortable from the first time I slipped them on. After that, though, I couldn't really afford another pair of Reeboks so I settled for whatever crappy shoes were on sale at Wal-Mart, and always pined for my old shoes.

So a year or so, I went to the Reebok factory outlet to buy some new shoes, and I was really disappointed with how things devolved for them. The shoes didn't fit nearly as well, but I bought the two pairs that were about right, and figured they'd break in after a couple days. One did (eventually), and I wore them out within 5-6 months, and I'm on the second pair now... I've been wearing them for about 3 months, and they still haven't broken in. I was pretty disappointed.

So if I had seen this question a year ago, I'd have said Reebok, but now, I'd going to go with Easton (the brand my baseball cleats are, no complaints here), or Puma, which would be 100% a design choice. Love the Puma logo and their shoe stylings.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Saucony. I've gotten to where I like to run now (as opposed to dreading it) and bar none, those are the best running shoes you will ever find on Earth. And I've been through every brand there is over the years...always circled back around to Saucony.

Now if we're going to extend this to shoes + workout gear, one look in my closet would have you think I was sponsored by UnderArmour (which i may as well have been during my time in Maryland and my first year in Indiana), though I've also long had a particular attraction to adidas. (I own white shell-toes in damn near every color trim...even have a black/white gradient pair.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Adidas. Love the fit (I have wide feet and high arches, I've always had good luck- and fewer shin splints), styling, and durability. I've got football cleats, running shoes, basketball shoes, and basic tennis shoes from them, love em all. My Nike cleats got torn up way too fast, and I've always had issues with their shoes doing so. I prefer Adidas' activewear too, polos especially.

So yeah, Adidas :)

Adidas. It would somehow mix the Superstar II and the Samba.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Yes..Puma definitely has a leg up on style...I own some Puma gear...mostly for stylin' and profilin' though.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I have a cousin that works at a shoe store, champs or footlocker, whichever one.

Anyways, signature shoe wise, Nike is basically king with sales. ANY Jordan release is basically sold out an in demand. Kobe & Lebron elite's sell very well for 250-300 dollar shoes. Materials wise and style input, Nike is probably the way to go, they'll market them well and generate enough sneaker buzz for your shoe to be one of the most popular shoes.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Nike no doubt in my mind. I would definitely want to have some type of signature shoe, but it would be awesome to have my own version of the air force one, preferably the low tops. Love those shoes.

I'd sign with one of two companies.

Nike:

I love the Free Run 2's. Just a solid shoe for daily wear and they're good for running too. Plus I think they look awesome. Plus I love Nike's basketball shoes.

nike-free-run-2.jpg

Sanuk:

An awesome casual brand. I own two pairs of their Standard Sidewalk Surfers. Awesome.

http://www.sanuk.com/mens-sidewalk-surfers/mens-sidewalk-surfers,default,sc.html

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Archived