UEFA Euro 2012 - Poland/Ukraine

NEW.ERA

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Russia is giving the Czechs a beating.

It's like 1968 out there!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The Dutch have been downright disappointing.

So many chances, so many non conversions. Just another tournament from the Netherlands. It only gets tougher from here boys.

EDIT - First Group Stage loss for the Dutch at a major tournament since 2004, and it's only their second since the 1994 World Cup.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

So many chances, so many non conversions. Just another tournament from the Netherlands. It only gets tougher from here boys.

EDIT - First Group Stage loss for the Dutch at a major tournament since 2004, and it's only their second since the 1994 World Cup.

Last time Holland lost an opening game in the Euro they went on to win it all...remain optimistic man! Hup Holland!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Last time Holland lost an opening game in the Euro they went on to win it all...remain optimistic man! Hup Holland!

Luke Wileman did say that. That back four needs to get straight though. I ignored everyone bashing it, now I see. Still a long tournament, but the way the Dutch played until they reached the Danes box, was pure quality. I still firmly believe then can make it out of this group. Now though I was hoping for a draw against the Germans, needs to three I think.

Hope the Germans and Portuguese get a draw.

Luke Wileman did say that. That back four needs to get straight though. I ignored everyone bashing it, now I see. Still a long tournament, but the way the Dutch played until they reached the Danes box, was pure quality. I still firmly believe then can make it out of this group. Now though I was hoping for a draw against the Germans, needs to three I think.

Hope the Germans and Portuguese get a draw.

Well it's now a do or die for Holland going forward.

I think their best "defense" is to keep the ball in the final 3rd.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Anyone else enjoy watching Giuseppe de Rossi squirm in the studio watching the Azzuri play without him? I'm glad you made the right decision homeboy...

I feel the same way about Owen Hargreaves. At least the 2002-2006 version.

Emotions have to be high if you're Irish; first major tournament in 10 years!

Especially with Spain/Italy drawing earlier today. Huge chance to go to the top of the group with a win. Not the way they wanted to start out though with a terrible goal to let up just 3 minutes in.

Plenty of time and the Irish have had plenty of chances thus far. Just not so crisp. Could be the rain and the surface, but you'd think it'd be perfect for the Irish. I know I'm excited.

EDIT: AND THE IRISH TIE IT! WHAT A FREE KICK! WHAT A HEADER! 1-1!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Yeah nice goal to tie it! Is it just me though, or are there whistle sounds in the stands after every set piece?

It sounds like it.

I honestly had a delayed reaction to the Ireland goal because I thought I heard a whistle to kill the play.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived