NFL Schedule Wallpapers

wyopokes2

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Saints one with Drew Brees and Jimmy Graham would be kickass! Even funnier, one with our mascots, Gumbo and Sir Saint, would be nice. 1600 x 900.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Browns Please :)

any combo of Josh Cribbs, Joe Haden, Trent Richardson, DQwell Jackson, and/or Brandon Weeden

Thanks!

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

List of Jets players who are more vital to the Jets in 2012 more than Tebow:

- Nick Folk

Ouch. Beat by a kicker.

Yeah that would suck (although kickers are pretty important even if they only go on a couple of times a game)

Probably not what the Skins fans wanted or expected player-wise. I might revisit it later but I was having a tough time finding usable pictures of the requested players. I'm pretty picky and the pictures I choose to cut to complete the look.

3513343_orig.jpg

- Nick Folk

Ouch. Beat by a kicker.

Yeah that would suck (although kickers are pretty important even if they only go on a couple of times a game)

Really, that's how meaningless Tebow is to the Jets. He's a media darling and might help sell tickets, but he's not going to factor into if the Jets are contenders or not.

99% of Jets fans would say just go with Revis and Holmes-or-Sanchez, and call it good.

6uXNWAo.png

- Darrelle Revis

- Mark Sanchez

- Santonio Holmes

- David Harris

- Nick Mangold

- Dustin Keller

- D'Brickashaw Ferguson

- Shonn Greene

- Antonio Cromartie

- Bart Scott

- Calvin Pace

- Sione Pouha

- Nick Folk

- Fireman Ed

Had to add one more for ya :grin:

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Probably not what the Skins fans wanted or expected player-wise. I might revisit it later but I was having a tough time finding usable pictures of the requested players. I'm pretty picky and the pictures I choose to cut to complete the look.

3513343_orig.jpg

Thanks!

Looks awesome. D-Hall is a real love-or-hate player with Skins fans...personally, I like him though. Banks is one of my favorite players because I root for the short guys, being one myself. He might not make the team this year though, a ton of competition at WR.

87Redskins.png

• 3 weeks later...

Have the bases of the Redskins, Steelers, Jets, Ravens done...just have to add the players after I can get them cut.

I'd love to see Boldin as one of the Ravens players, perhaps with Rice or Ray Lewis since T. Sizzle is out.

Yeah, I will be finishing all of these fairly soon. I just had to take a break for awhile as they were very time consuming and a I've been working on revising my website. They'll be back. No worries :)

Cool, I am anxiously awaiting changing my wallpaper once the Cardinals one is posted. :)

• 2 months later...

Are you still doing these? I was really looking forward to your Steelers wallpaper. I was hoping that you would do the Steelers with Troy Polamalu and Antonio Brown. Please let me know if you are going to continue these. They are amazing!

Archived