AnthPollock

United States Basketball Alliance

Why is this just sticking into the States? Canada would love more basketball clubs. Why not move some teams?

I agree that the second basketball in the primary logo is unnecessary and makes things too cluttered. But the second tail actually works, especially for balance, so I think it would be great if you simply extended the original comet's tail to match that one.

And I think you've improved the alternate logo, but it would be great if we could see the tail of the comet coming out from behind the right side of the star's upper point.

Why is this just sticking into the States? Canada would love more basketball clubs. Why not move some teams?

Because I'm giving state's that don't have a team or don't have any professional team one. I would like to put Toronto in the picture, but I don't know what team I would want to get rid of.

How about the name St. Louis Archers rather than the St. Louis Stealth, have it archery themed, works well with the Gateway Arch.

I've always thought that would be a great name.

Also, not feeling Phoenix Rattlers (don't want to think Arena Football). Phoenix Javelinas perhaps? Lots of options there.

I agree here. Instantly makes me think of the AFL team.

How about the name St. Louis Archers rather than the St. Louis Stealth, have it archery themed, works well with the Gateway Arch.

I've always thought that would be a great name.

Also, not feeling Phoenix Rattlers (don't want to think Arena Football). Phoenix Javelinas perhaps? Lots of options there.

I agree here. Instantly makes me think of the AFL team.

I'm thinking of renaming them Inferno or Fire because of how brutally hot it is.

Go for Inferno. Fire always seems kind of overused as a name for concepts, plus it has a nice rhythm with "Phoenix".