Minnesota Wild concept

fouhy12

The alt is tremendous. Way better than the current red jersey. I think the green is an upgrade. I like that you incorporate more red.

The cream road jersey needs some tweaking. I I think green needs to be dominant on the sleeves/waist. The red really jumps off and draws attention from the rest of the jersey. Maybe on fabric it would not be so loud...but I'd still swap the green and red on the sleeves/waist.

I prefer the animal head crest to dominate, but this is an upgrade overall.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The alt is tremendous. Way better than the current red jersey. I think the green is an upgrade. I like that you incorporate more red.

The cream road jersey needs some tweaking. I I think green needs to be dominant on the sleeves/waist. The red really jumps off and draws attention from the rest of the jersey. Maybe on fabric it would not be so loud...but I'd still swap the green and red on the sleeves/waist.

I prefer the animal head crest to dominate, but this is an upgrade overall.

I made red dominate on the arms because the shoulder yoke and pants are green, so it would provide color balance. I used the script because it is one of my favorite in the NHL and the current Minnesota alt is my favorite jersey that they've ever worn.

Terrible colors and a terrible logo. And that's no fault of yours. I've hated the name and colors of that team since they debuted. All the hockey tradition in Minnesota and they name the team the Wild? Lame! My favorite Minnesota concepts are the ones that get rid of their name completely and return to the North Stars color scheme.

Archived