ESPN/ABC NBA 3D logos

Lee Noire

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

The warriors one bothers me because it changes the logo. The logo is of the new bridge with one tower with the road on each side of it. The cables is one long cable that wraps around the road and crosses the tower 4 times. Espn changed it to a normal two tower bridges with cables on each side.

Yes I'm picky but it just changes the logo to something it's not.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

I'm pretty sure the Nets logo is the new one being shown from a sideways perspective. The ESPN pre-commercial graphics does these 360 degree shots where the "camera" pans around the logo showing the 3D layered "baloon" effect of the logo. That screenshot just happened to catch it at that angle making it look like the old logo.

I'm pretty sure the Nets logo is the new one being shown from a sideways perspective. The ESPN pre-commercial graphics does these 360 degree shots where the "camera" pans around the logo showing the 3D layered "baloon" effect of the logo. That screenshot just happened to catch it at that angle making it look like the old logo.

actually it's just recolored. http://payload10.cargocollective.com/1/4/146448/2512046/tl_09_1280.jpg

I'm aware and I am serious, hence why I said that... Why would they use the old Nets logo and not the new one if they used the new(er) Bobcats logo?

Am I missing something?

Yes...clearly this is just some image somebody compiled of all the different teams' logos that they saw on ESPN. People have posted the possible source images for some. If you've watched Brooklyn on ESPN at all this year you'd know that they have their new logo. And it looks just as bad as the others.

Here is a different image someone compiled of the ESPN styled logos:

91575804.png

The only one that I can agree with is the Miami Heat version. They just don't look right to me. Also, tbh I was fooled by the recolored NJ Nets logo. I'm not sure if the font treatment was too similar or they just recolored it. The shape of the shield gave it way though. The top should be rounder.

thundersignature.png

and

sport-scarf_bucs_zpsc424092b.png

Archived