ESPN/ABC NBA 3D logos

Lee Noire

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are those the only teams left to see? I'd say overall ESPN has done a pretty nice job with the team graphics this year.

Bucks

Magic

Might not see them for awhile. Lol

Maybe never.
You might be right. I feel terrible for the Bucks man. They actually tried not suck this year, and ended up worse than the Sixers who were in full tank mode.

Are those the only teams left to see? I'd say overall ESPN has done a pretty nice job with the team graphics this year.

Bucks

Magic

Might not see them for awhile. Lol

Maybe never.
You might be right. I feel terrible for the Bucks man. They actually tried not suck this year, and ended up worse than the Sixers who were in full tank mode.

And they were supposed to be on ESPN last Wednesday but we got the Grizzlies and Mavericks instead...And we have not seen the 76ers too on ESPN.

qvxym9f.png
Many thanks to Discrimihater for making the sig.

Looks like ESPN is running out of ideas.

aren't the smokies in Tennessee? These are really not making loads of sense

I think what their going is Bobcat = Wilderness, and they just used the smokies because it has tree's and nature in it.

Looks like ESPN is running out of ideas.

aren't the smokies in Tennessee? These are really not making loads of sense
The Appalachian Mountains run through NC, to be technical. There's your North Carolina Geography lesson for the day.

But it doesn't matter since it'll be gone next year.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

I have updated my page, i posted some screenshots from NBA Coast to Coast, gives us an idea of the "logo treatment" in 2D.

https://plus.google.com/photos/115118110053004412228/albums/5968099892892433681?hl=en_US

mind you i posted the teams which are unlikely to be shown in ESPN.

Which is too bad because I actually saw the Wizards version earlier this season and it was pretty cool. Shame it may not see TV again this year. It was the logo floating in a cloudy, star abundant, night sky. It was very fantasy based, which is perfect for a team with a nickname based on a fantasy based figure.

Do you know which Espn program you seen it from???

It was a commercial for a game in which the Wizards were playing. It was a few weeks back actually. One of those wednesday games I think.

The Wizards is not on ESPN this whole season so far, as i recall.

Strange. I know I saw it. Maybe I'm losing my mind.

Updated with the Wizards...

https://plus.google.com/photos/115118110053004412228/albums/5968099892892433681?hl=en_US

I guess no more updates until the NBA Draft perhaps...

qvxym9f.png
Many thanks to Discrimihater for making the sig.

I have updated my page, i posted some screenshots from NBA Coast to Coast, gives us an idea of the "logo treatment" in 2D.

mind you i posted the teams which are unlikely to be shown in ESPN.

Which is too bad because I actually saw the Wizards version earlier this season and it was pretty cool. Shame it may not see TV again this year. It was the logo floating in a cloudy, star abundant, night sky. It was very fantasy based, which is perfect for a team with a nickname based on a fantasy based figure.

Do you know which Espn program you seen it from???

It was a commercial for a game in which the Wizards were playing. It was a few weeks back actually. One of those wednesday games I think.

The Wizards is not on ESPN this whole season so far, as i recall.

Strange. I know I saw it. Maybe I'm losing my mind.

Updated with the Wizards...

The wizards logo looks very sexy in 3D, I wish the Wizards would use it more actually use it.

The Wizards graphic is really pretty. Those pillars in contrast with the night sky is just gorgeous. Is it just me or do the Hawks, Bobcats, and Timberwolves all look alike? I'm sure those are different areas but I just see trees. Nice job on getting all this stuff together man. Its awesome to see where these things started to how they evolved and like the designs or not its the most creative/ambitious graphics package out there. Part of me wants to see the NFL logos in this style now. A giant star logo in front of an old west ranch, or a lightning bolt in front of a sunny California beach scene. That'd be cool.

• 10 months later...

The Wizards graphic is really pretty. Those pillars in contrast with the night sky is just gorgeous. Is it just me or do the Hawks, Bobcats, and Timberwolves all look alike? I'm sure those are different areas but I just see trees. Nice job on getting all this stuff together man. Its awesome to see where these things started to how they evolved and like the designs or not its the most creative/ambitious graphics package out there. Part of me wants to see the NFL logos in this style now. A giant star logo in front of an old west ranch, or a lightning bolt in front of a sunny California beach scene. That'd be cool.

IMG_0202.jpg

DC is made up of land originally from Maryland but I find it strange that Maryland is highlighted in this graphic.

IMG_0202.jpg

DC is made up of land originally from Maryland but I find it strange that Maryland is highlighted in this graphic.

My guess is that they did it that way because the red "target" completely blocks DC. You wouldn't see anything if they made DC glow in blue.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived