College Football Nike Revamp 2012

Brave-Bird 08

So much for 100 teams in 100 days.

This is why nobody should ever make promises like that. Only make promises you know you can keep.

I'm going to post a new concept everyday for the next ∞.

That's okay, we don't need anymore clown IU concepts.

:censored: you Kentucky, Hoosiers gunna beat your ass this year, oh wait, you took us off your schedule! What a shame... (cowards)

[all of this is in good fun, you may hate my concepts, but I don't have beef with you]

Don't worry Tim, UofL will take care of your Kentucky problem.

Yeah, like you guys didn't do not once, but twice last year! LOL!

spacer.png

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

12) Missouri Tigers (SEC)

- I actually really love the base of Mizzou's redesign. Any time you can create a strong and fresh new brand, it's better than wearing a generic template and block lettering. But, I ABSOLUTELY HATE how they messed up the new uniforms with inconsistency. The anthricate colored shoulders with the black numbers on the road jersey is an absolute aimless atrocity to me. The road jersey is fixed here, and anthricate is only used as number trim. Everything else is actually pretty similar. I kind of took the style of the alternate gold jersey and tweaked it and fitted it into the home and away. The other addition is a gold helmet. The black helmet here is implied to be matte. I love matte black helmets...haters gonna hate.

MizzouExportOne.png

yellow/black/yellow should be missouri's standard set.

Archived