College Football Nike Revamp 2012

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know you had a request line for FCS schools. In that case, can you PLEASE breathe some life into Southeastern Louisiana's uniforms?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

All of these are really solid concepts. I really like what you did with Bama, especially the gray pants and white helmet, would love to see either one of those options for Bama one day. I'm a huge fan of the script A but for some reason I've just decided I would never want to see it on a helmet unless it was a one time thing, but then again if I saw Alabama wearing helmets with the A all the time I'd probably like it.

Duke looks great, I've always thought basketball inspired uniforms would be great for Duke's football team.

Houston looks alright, but I don't care for it too much, just too plain for such a nice modern logo, I think you could do something a little bit more creative for them, or do a classic styled look based on their throwbacks which featured an arched "Houston" on the front.

Washington is perfect, no complaints.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

KSU!! Home of my freshman year of college! Pretty classic look, no complaints here. Though I think I would prefer a slightly more modern approach. Maybe put the interlocking KS logo on the helmet? I have always liked that logo and I think it could be a good way of conveying who the school is to people who don't yet know about it. Otherwise, nothing here really tells viewers who it is. A few years back, I made a concept with a white helmet, gold jersey, and white pants (similar to those great GT throwbacks a few years ago). I'd be curious to see something like that. Good work thus far!

Wagner,

Since you are a lone Owl, as I am, I will present I redo for the sake of an awesome connection. Hoot Hoot!

UNLV has one of my least favorite sets in college football, I'd love to see you get creative and give them a nice upgrade. I'd say everything you've done so far has been spot on. Even tinkering with an "untouchable" like Alabama. What you gave them really works in my opinion. Keep up the good work.

Oh and I remember you gave me some nice advice about visiting UGA, how would you edit a seemingly flawless uniform like theirs?

90758391980.gif

KSU!! Home of my freshman year of college! Pretty classic look, no complaints here. Though I think I would prefer a slightly more modern approach. Maybe put the interlocking KS logo on the helmet? I have always liked that logo and I think it could be a good way of conveying who the school is to people who don't yet know about it. Otherwise, nothing here really tells viewers who it is. A few years back, I made a concept with a white helmet, gold jersey, and white pants (similar to those great GT throwbacks a few years ago). I'd be curious to see something like that. Good work thus far!

Wagner,

Since you are a lone Owl, as I am, I will present I redo for the sake of an awesome connection. Hoot Hoot!

Awesome! Some good times at Kennesaw. I've wondered before if maybe we crossed paths.

I'm going to request the next one to be Washington State. I want to see if you can do some creative stuff with that.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

6) San Diego State Aztecs (Mountain West)

-Big overhaul here. San Diego State has one of the most compelling, complete, and impressive modern brands out there, but its uniforms are stuck in the 90s/early2000s. The first step in updating the look is adding more logos, including the original script and a custom number font (designed by yours truly)to better create an original and fresh look. Gold, which is a major color in many of the logos, is obviously poured into the uniforms to make a tri-color theme come to life. The Aztec/Headdress logo becomes the focus...as I think it's one of the best logos in college football, but is sadly overlooked and underused. The SD logo sits on the collar, while the A and spear logo sits on the pants. The black helmet is matte and uses a slightly larger logo decal to make up for the negative black space.

SDSUExportone.png

SDSUexporttwo.png

SDSUexportthree.png

8) Air Force Falcons (Mountain West)

-I feel like I'm making a big change by removing the lightning bolt from the helmet, but I wanted to give Air Force a classy uniform that still has some modern bite. I added in a new color/finish that I will define as "wing metal". Kind of like gun metal...but it's supposed to give the finish of an air craft. I also added in the Air Force logo on the sleeves and on the back of the helmet. The pants insert mocks the pieces in the Air Force logo. There's really not much more to say about the design. It's simple, fresh, and focused. I figure a logo with wings holds more leverage for a team called the Falcons than a lightning bolt.

AirForceone.png

AirForcetwo.png

San Diego State is amazing, the best one so far! Air Force is good, I like the new silver, but I'm not sure about taking away the lightning bolt. I think that if you put the bolt on the pants and helmet, then it would be much better, and it would look more like Air Force.

spacer.png

When the page loaded and the first thing I saw was the SDSU concept, first thing I thought was "YES!". Perfect concept for their identity.

If you get a moment though, the shoulder number on the back view of the red jersey needs fixing, and the shoulder seam piping is missing from the back view of the black jersey.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

SDSU: Awesome. Love the infusion of gold and the use of the headdress logo. The number font looks really nice, too. My only complaint is the use of the headdress on the helmet AND sleeves...just a pet peeve of mine. I would leave the sleeves blank or move the numbers down.

AF: Beautiful. Love the gunmetal grey and the use of the wing logo. The simple design is nice as well. The only changes I would make would be to make the wing logo white on the blue jersey (to match the numbers, as on the other two jerseys) and to make the cuffs on the white jersey grey (for better color balance).

Keep up the great work, Brave-Bird!

Archived